Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
qezash

East Mansionette

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi rasfene :) sorry for the lack of updates, just shifted in yesterday. Gonna load some pics taken before we shifted in, probably take some later when the mess/boxes/dust is lesser...

No updates on your side also? Looking forward to seeing your final product. Your ID Lloyd has some pretty impressing designs..

Some lights...

P1000815.jpg

P1000824.jpg

P1000823.jpg

P1000834.jpg

My fave light, unfortunately one of the glass pieces cracked. And this is the last piece in the shop :(

Edited by qezash

That's all for now...

Kinda disheartened with the recent delivery of furnitures: wrong and damaged bookshelf, missing stool, tear in sofa (which the delivery guy tried to cover up by saying drawing over it with a marker will do), delayed table.

Recently with the bed frame, delivery was supposed to be on thursday but driver was MIA and shop couldn't contact/ detect which driver. It was delivered today but with a tear also. Sigh. Don't know if I should call up the shop to make a fuss.

Ranting a bit here apologies to anyone, just wish everything were over and complete...

That's all for now...

Kinda disheartened with the recent delivery of furnitures: wrong and damaged bookshelf, missing stool, tear in sofa (which the delivery guy tried to cover up by saying drawing over it with a marker will do), delayed table.

Recently with the bed frame, delivery was supposed to be on thursday but driver was MIA and shop couldn't contact/ detect which driver. It was delivered today but with a tear also. Sigh. Don't know if I should call up the shop to make a fuss.

Ranting a bit here apologies to anyone, just wish everything were over and complete...

definitely shud call them to ask for a new one.. shud not accept defective goods..

i love ur flooring n foldable balcony doors btw.. :D

Can i ask how much did u pay for the bath holder?

Hi fifteenmay, do you mean the 2 piece glass thingy? That's about 70 plus..

definitely shud call them to ask for a new one.. shud not accept defective goods..

i love ur flooring n foldable balcony doors btw.. :D

Thanks butterfingerzz, was initally worried about how the flooring would turn out :P

Called the shop re the bed frame, they told me to call back on monday because the logistics person has gone off. :bangwall:

That's all for now...

Yes, I agreed with Butterfingerzz we shouldnt accept defect goods as we use our hard earned $ to pay the shop and they are supposed to deliver good n nice materials to us. You should call them up and demand to return - have you paid them in full? When there is a hole on my sofa bottom stand I told them to change n they came back n changed it for me without any complaints and we feel good. That's after sale service!

Btw, which shop is this?

Edited by KSJL

Yes, I agreed with Butterfingerzz we shouldnt accept defect goods as we use our hard earned $ to pay the shop and they are supposed to deliver good n nice materials to us. You should call them up and demand to return - have you paid them in full? When there is a hole on my sofa bottom stand I told them to change n they came back n changed it for me without any complaints and we feel good. That's after sale service!

Btw, which shop is this?

Hi KSJL,

Shop is Absolute Bedding at IFC. The previous sales person quit apparently and we had so much trouble arranging for delivery. They will say that they can't find our invoice and need to call us back repeatedly. And sometimes they don't call back. The mattress and bed frame was delivered separately so my mil already passed them the cheque for the balance payment when the mattress was delivered earlier. Sigh. Too bad I couldn't afford to take leave that day and hold back the payment instead. Bed frame was supposed to deliver last Thursday from 3-6pm. Started calling them at 6 plus when no one in sight until at 9 plus, they told me dunno which driver was supposed to deliver the frame. Have to delay til yesterday.

P1000819.jpg

Sorry to hear abt the unhappiness. Must call them and make noise. We consumers shd at least get what we pay for, not defective stuffs. May i know is it a cupboard or mirror? My MBR is very small so need to to a corner basin like this.