Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
htng

Anyone Engage Opennet To Do Fibre Installation In Advance?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone manage to engage opennet to install the fibreoptics in advance? Is this possible?

I called a couple of times and they say it is impossible.... I even offered to buy and self collect the cable and get my contractor to install they also say impossible. lousy company.... want to help them save money also cannot.

Edited by wind30

I called a couple of times and they say it is impossible.... I even offered to buy and self collect the cable and get my contractor to install they also say impossible. lousy company.... want to help them save money also cannot.

piece of ****! Possible to go through false ceiling? Must it be necessary near SCV termination point or can be near door as long as there is power

piece of ****! Possible to go through false ceiling? Must it be necessary near SCV termination point or can be near door as long as there is power

not necessary to be near scv point. i believe some of the installers are quite lazy as i've seen my friend's place where they requested the cable to be run into existing trunking but they still installed a new trunking. it just has to be located next to power point

not necessary to be near scv point. i believe some of the installers are quite lazy as i've seen my friend's place where they requested the cable to be run into existing trunking but they still installed a new trunking. it just has to be located next to power point

They are simply lazy. If I were to drill holes on my false ceiling, I wonder whether they can make the fiber through false ceiling...If we were to install near the door which is at my foyer area, then how are we going to connect it to our TV point which is far away? Wireless? or another long cable?

Yeah i tried to call them to install it at my place as well since they have indicated in their website that my place was scheduled for installation between March - May.

When i call, they told me that period basically means that they will only contact you within that period. I subsequently retorted "doesnt that mean installation may only take place sometime in June-July??" which the CS girl replied yes. I asked to speak with their Manager and their superior don't even have the cheek to talk to me personally.

**** lousy....

Yeah i tried to call them to install it at my place as well since they have indicated in their website that my place was scheduled for installation between March - May.

When i call, they told me that period basically means that they will only contact you within that period. I subsequently retorted "doesnt that mean installation may only take place sometime in June-July??" which the CS girl replied yes. I asked to speak with their Manager and their superior don't even have the cheek to talk to me personally.

**** lousy....

Really kana sai! I give up emailing them..I wonder whether if we were to drill holes in false ceiling, will they use the holes in false ceiling to lay fibers?

Really kana sai! I give up emailing them..I wonder whether if we were to drill holes in false ceiling, will they use the holes in false ceiling to lay fibers?

i emailed them and they said during my reno, can get the electrician to ready a trunking or area within the false ceiling to lay the opennet cable and equip a pull string so their technician can use it to lay the cable when they come to install.

i emailed them and they said during my reno, can get the electrician to ready a trunking or area within the false ceiling to lay the opennet cable and equip a pull string so their technician can use it to lay the cable when they come to install.

yes, thanks bro. This is a general reply from them. I am talking to my ID whether they can do it or not. I hope it is fine. Haha!

yes, thanks bro. This is a general reply from them. I am talking to my ID whether they can do it or not. I hope it is fine. Haha!

my id said she will get the electrician to fix up an empty conduit within the false ceiling for open net