Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the micky mouse tv feature wall is sooooooooooo cute!!

yea its really nice isn't it...you should check out his (Mickey M's) t-blog

Hee hee, yeah, I know - before you know it, the 8 weeks will have passed, then the 3 weeks extension. Waiting is just something most of us aren't very good at! :( Oh, what happened in your case - the extension wasn't enough? Hope it turned out okay!

No prob on the season parking thingy. Was quite amused and amazed that it's so simple yet so complicated. Will be cursing and swearing during Jul and Aug when we have to park at the next carpark and walk back (cross one street, then cut across a few blocks), esp when its raining. Nevermind, the extra exercise will do us good. :rolleyes:

Becos we had early completion for the sale of my hse and 8 weeks completion for the purchase of the new hse. Nt enough time to complete the reno. Initially agent said can ask for 6 weeks completion for my purchase but i think its mis-communication that why the cork-up of the timeline. Haiz... :( What to do? I very chin cai until i didnt check properly.

Becos we had early completion for the sale of my hse and 8 weeks completion for the purchase of the new hse. Nt enough time to complete the reno. Initially agent said can ask for 6 weeks completion for my purchase but i think its mis-communication that why the cork-up of the timeline. Haiz... :( What to do? I very chin cai until i didnt check properly.

Yeah, the timing issue can be very tricky. :( Esp for those of us who are selling then buying - and our buyers/sellers are also selling then buying too. My housing agent called this the 'yi tiao long' (one dragon) type of transaction. ;)

Realised that having an experience housing agent is very important - can be the difference between a smooth and fuss free selling/buying experience, or one that is stressful. :P

But hey, things have worked out for you - grats on the start of hacking works at your place! :good:

Next week onwards, its time for me to put my heart in working on your design and Dr. design, hope Dr. can start his T-blog so that I can input things inside like what I'm doing for u too, even if he didn't sign with me in the end, hope its benefits him in 1 way or another. :D

Next week onwards, its time for me to put my heart in working on your design and Dr. design, hope Dr. can start his T-blog so that I can input things inside like what I'm doing for u too, even if he didn't sign with me in the end, hope its benefits him in 1 way or another. :D

swee! :) you got our floor-plan & the images i sent you rite? coz u didn't reply the emails...

you mean, Dr A signed with someone already, or he still has not made up his mind?

swee! :) you got our floor-plan & the images i sent you rite? coz u didn't reply the emails...

you mean, Dr A signed with someone already, or he still has not made up his mind?

Ya got your floor plan and images....also took notes on the items u brought....

Dr A didn't signed with others yet. Cos as long as we didn't sign on the contract, anything also can happen in the last min. And nowadays I'm trying to take in lesser projects so that I've time to work on my website and also yearly accounting need to submit too (need to control the annual turnover so that it won't exceed $1mil if not, need to charge gst to house owners liao).

...(need to control the annual turnover so that it won't exceed $1mil if not, need to charge gst to house owners liao).

waahhhh!!! people all want to MAKE millions...you are trying NOT to.... :bow:

waahhhh!!! people all want to MAKE millions...you are trying NOT to.... :bow:

Must consider on the hse owners' position....for $50K reno, the gst is already $3.5K and this amount can buy a system 4 air-con already but instead its goes to WHO?

Must consider on the hse owners' position....for $50K reno, the gst is already $3.5K and this amount can buy a system 4 air-con already but instead its goes to WHO?

interesting perspective & very true!

interesting perspective & very true!

If only more contractors think in the way jaskel does, I think most house owners will be happy ppl le.. ;)

last time used to think 'aiya 7% gst nia, not a lot' but now with the reno coming, 1% also a lot. :o

@ jaskel: bro you got install ventilation fans in toilets for customers before? how effective is it ah?

r u going to take a puff inside your bathroom?