Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

wow, your floorplan can make 5 bedrooms out!

shiok and envy.

haha paiseh side track a bit.

so who tio banned ah? :rolleyes:

:) thank you! actually the present owners have extended the utility room to be a maid's room, but we will be restoring it back to it original location. one thing i learnt from sale of my own flat is don't hack your walls too much, when people see an ad for 4-room hdb, most of them would want to see 4 rooms! but it went well though ;)

Edited by titanax

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:) thank you! actually the present owners have extended the utility room to be a maid's room, but we will be restoring it back to it original location. one thing i learnt from sale of my own flat is don't hack your walls too much, when people see an ad for 4-room hdb, most of them would want to see 4 rooms! but it went well though ;)

actually if you shift your MBR to both your common bedrooms, then MBR as common bedroom. you can create another room just next to your kitchen and the new MBR. now still 4 rooms and bigger MBR! only dining room gone. wahahaha

i love many rooms lah, dun mind me. lol

Edited by matashi

actually if you shift your MBR to both your common bedrooms, then MBR as common bedroom. you can create another room just next to your kitchen and the new MBR. now still 4 rooms and bigger MBR! only dining room gone. wahahaha

i love many rooms lah, dun mind me. lol

wah piang! ur d.amn creative!! i had to stare at the floor plan for like 3 mins b4 i figured out what you're trying to say :lol:

wah piang! ur d.amn creative!! i had to stare at the floor plan for like 3 mins b4 i figured out what you're trying to say :lol:

lol, my motive is to create more bedrooms. but need to hack a lot lah.

like that have the best of a bigger MBR and still maintain 4 rooms.

just too bad mine cannot. i stare at my floorplan also cannot think of anyway. :(

pls dun mind, i too eng in office liao. hahahaha

eafloorplanhdb.jpg

WOW. That is a BIG MBR. Lol. Can even squeeze in a big WIW.. hmmm........Bedroom 3 is a bit small though. Trying not to do so much hacking this time round. One of the best things about this unit is the sense of space when you first walk in (i.e. the living and dining)... there is er.. "AAAAAAAH"... type of feeling. Hee hee hee.

pls dun mind, i too eng in office liao. hahahaha

eafloorplanhdb.jpg

hahaha.... really cracks me up.

well, is a happy problem... if there is any problem at all!

haha matashi, u really creative. but hor, really leh, bedroom 3 so small cannot lah. cannot put bed inside.

Went for our 1st appointment today. Now begins the loooong, looooooong, looooooooooong eight week wait till the 2nd appointment. zz

Plus, we had agreed to give the sellers a 3-week extension to allow them to get their new place ready. It may not sound like a big deal, but to us it means

- 3 weeks more of being 'homeless' and living out of boxes

- 3 weeks extra for paid storage

- 3 weeks 'delay' in starting reno.

But since it was a condition in the sale, we said ok. Then today, they asked for 3 more days. :furious: Sounds trivial, but it means 3 more days of delay! Our agent had already forewarned their agent that the timing has to be arranged 'swee swee'. Plus, their agent cited 'stress' as one of the reasons for asking for the extension. Seriously??? What if 3 days becomes 4 days, becomes 5 days... grrr... Anyway, to cut a long story short, we'll get our keys in the 2nd week of Sep.

Also went to the HDB Area office to sort out the issue of season parking. Boy it is complicated!! First we have to transfer our existing season parking to another carpark. The carpark of choice is a 'controlled' carpark (quota filled by residents), and there were no more lots of Jul or Aug. We have to take the next nearest carpark for those 2 months, then try our luck for Sep. And because it's such a complicated process, we can't do it online (yeah, you can transfer your season parking via the HDB website using your Singpass, so convenient!), which means two more trips to the Area Office. Luckily the lady who served us at the Area Office was very patient and nice, and even drew us a timeline. Lol.

So, in the meantime, it's back to the hunt for furniture, sinks, sanitary ware, etc... Counting down the days till Sep...

Went for our 1st appointment today. Now begins the loooong, looooooong, looooooooooong eight week wait till the 2nd appointment. zz

Plus, we had agreed to give the sellers a 3-week extension to allow them to get their new place ready. It may not sound like a big deal, but to us it means

- 3 weeks more of being 'homeless' and living out of boxes

- 3 weeks extra for paid storage

- 3 weeks 'delay' in starting reno.

But since it was a condition in the sale, we said ok. Then today, they asked for 3 more days. :furious: Sounds trivial, but it means 3 more days of delay! Our agent had already forewarned their agent that the timing has to be arranged 'swee swee'. Plus, their agent cited 'stress' as one of the reasons for asking for the extension. Seriously??? What if 3 days becomes 4 days, becomes 5 days... grrr... Anyway, to cut a long story short, we'll get our keys in the 2nd week of Sep.

Also went to the HDB Area office to sort out the issue of season parking. Boy it is complicated!! First we have to transfer our existing season parking to another carpark. The carpark of choice is a 'controlled' carpark (quota filled by residents), and there were no more lots of Jul or Aug. We have to take the next nearest carpark for those 2 months, then try our luck for Sep. And because it's such a complicated process, we can't do it online (yeah, you can transfer your season parking via the HDB website using your Singpass, so convenient!), which means two more trips to the Area Office. Luckily the lady who served us at the Area Office was very patient and nice, and even drew us a timeline. Lol.

So, in the meantime, it's back to the hunt for furniture, sinks, sanitary ware, etc... Counting down the days till Sep...

all the hiccups aside, u waited for 1st appt first and hey 1st appt over liao! 3 wks plus is ok.

jus take it as more shopping time for your items eh!

Edited by ne0mesis

jus take it as more shopping time for your items eh!

That's the worrying part... ;) titanax is having a sudden fetish for german knives - he's looking at the wusthof classic ikon

Edited by lachesis

That's the worrying part... ;) titanax is having a sudden fetish for german knives - he's looking at the wusthof classic ikon

1 man standing german knives... :D.....why a sudden fetish on that?

oops! is it because of the "poison" I have been feeding? :P