Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

titanax, love IRC haha those are the days! I do belong to that era one also hor :P

roger will start my t-blog now with sample picture else i think i will kenna chop by ppl running mine posts all over the place! :P

hi

intro pse

m / f?

wahahaha

careful, starting a t-blog may pose unclaimed health hazards, is detrimental to psychological well-being and leads to compulsive fingering of F5 on keyboard.

but anywayz, welcome to t-blog in advance. haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

GSS Fever...

After much surfing of the Hansgrohe website and drooling over the fixtures, we decided to take the bold step to drop by their showroom. The girl who attended to us was extremely knowledgeable and very unassuming. Before you know it, we'd chosen the pieces that we like. We also did a price comparison with Home & Bathroom Building Product at Balestier - the GSS deal of 25% with Hansgrohe is a GOOD deal! And, the showroom obviously has a much wider range.

Other perks of going direct to the showroom:

- Place a 50% deposit to lock in the discount

- Can change items along the way

E.g. The Croma 100 Showerpipe is a KIV item for now. If our water pressure is between 1.5 and 2.0 bar, we will probably change it to the Raindance Series.

- Can hold items for longer time (our delivery date is about 3 months from now)

The Balestier place wanted us to pay up in full!

We are so happy with our purchases...

All prices below are the listed price, before the 25% GSS discount. Additional discount is up to your individual negotiation skills ;)

For the Common Bathroom:

Crometta 85 Vario Shower - $82.10 / Focus E2 Single Lever Shower Mixer - $171.30 / Focus E2 Single Lever Basin Mixer - $ 166.10

HG_Common_Bathrm_Shower_Mixers-1.jpg

For the Master Bathroom:

Croma 100 Showerpipe with Thermostat - $1046.60 / Metris Classic Single Lever Basin Mixer (Highriser) - $ 621.90

HG_Master_Bathrm_Shower_Mixer-1.jpg

The Kitchen Mixer:

Talis S2 Single Lever Kitchen Mixer with Pull-out Spray - $667.40

HG_Kitchen_Mixer.jpg

Bidette:

Hand Shower Bidette with Shower Hose (1.25m) - $114.50

HG_Bidettte.jpg

Edited by lachesis

GSS Fever...

After much surfing of the Hansgrohe website and drooling over the fixtures, we decided to take the bold step to drop by their showroom. The girl who attended to us was extremely knowledgeable and very unassuming. Before you know it, we'd chosen the pieces that we like. We also did a price comparison with Home & Bathroom Building Product at Balestier - the GSS deal of 25% with Hansgrohe is a GOOD deal! And, the showroom obviously has a much wider range.

Other perks of going direct to the showroom:

- Place a 50% deposit to lock in the discount

- Can change items along the way

E.g. The Croma 100 Showerpipe is a KIV item for now. If our water pressure is between 1.5 and 2.0 bar, we will probably change it to the Raindance Series.

- Can hold items for longer time (our delivery date is about 3 months from now)

The Balestier place wanted us to pay up in full!

We are so happy with our purchases...

All prices below are the listed price, before the 25% GSS discount. Additional discount is up to your individual negotiation skills ;)

For the Common Bathroom:

Crometta 85 Vario Shower - $82.10 / Focus E2 Single Lever Shower Mixer - $171.30 / Focus E2 Single Lever Basin Mixer - $ 166.10

HG_Common_Bathrm_Shower_Mixers-1.jpg

For the Master Bathroom:

Croma 100 Showerpipe with Thermostat - $1046.60 / Metris Classic Single Lever Basin Mixer (Highriser) - $ 621.90

HG_Master_Bathrm_Shower_Mixer-1.jpg

The Kitchen Mixer:

Talis S2 Single Lever Kitchen Mixer with Pull-out Spray - $667.40

HG_Kitchen_Mixer.jpg

Bidette:

Hand Shower Bidette with Shower Hose (1.25m) - $114.50

HG_Bidettte.jpg

congrats on your purchases. sure looks chic!

but showerpipe @ $1k is really wayyyy out of my budget. haha

but showerpipe @ $1k is really wayyyy out of my budget. haha

Hey hey,

After the GSS discount, it's less than $1k ;) Maybe can consider? Hee hee. Plus, this set is not pressure dependent, i.e. it can be used even if the pressure is <1.5 bar. The cool thing is the thermostat - you can pick the temperature you want. Don't have to fiddle with the lever to keep adjusting every time you turn on the shower. :good:

Hey hey,

After the GSS discount, it's less than $1k ;) Maybe can consider? Hee hee. Plus, this set is not pressure dependent, i.e. it can be used even if the pressure is <1.5 bar. The cool thing is the thermostat - you can pick the temperature you want. Don't have to fiddle with the lever to keep adjusting every time you turn on the shower. :good:

Kitchen mixer...hmm....cold and hot water inlet....diameter of the hole is ard 50mm...so that's mean kitchen cabinet is 600mm - back support of cabinet is 50mm - front support is 20mm, left with 530mm. Minus away the dia. of the mixer, left with 460mm for your kitchen sink....need to take note, don't buy the kitchen sink yet ok, if not wait cant fit in, then got big problem? :)

Kitchen mixer...hmm....cold and hot water inlet....diameter of the hole is ard 50mm...so that's mean kitchen cabinet is 600mm - back support of cabinet is 50mm - front support is 20mm, left with 530mm. Minus away the dia. of the mixer, left with 460mm for your kitchen sink....need to take note, don't buy the kitchen sink yet ok, if not wait cant fit in, then got big problem? :)

roger...roger...we won't be buying any sinks & wc until ur measurements are finalized, if not for the GSS we won't have jumped the gun on the mixers etc...

btw we want an under-mount kitchen sink with the mixer fixed to the solid surface top instead, does this affect the measurements you mentioned?

ps: nice to hear from you..you MIA for a while, missed your daily reno wikis ;)

roger...roger...we won't be buying any sinks & wc until ur measurements are finalized, if not for the GSS we won't have jumped the gun on the mixers etc...

btw we want an under-mount kitchen sink with the mixer fixed to the solid surface top instead, does this affect the measurements you mentioned?

ps: nice to hear from you..you MIA for a while, missed your daily reno wikis ;)

Its do will affect the measurement and what I'm calculated is for your under mounted sink and the mixer on the solid surface. That's why I'm need to take note on that and also let u know b4 hand. Btw, the position of the mixer, u prefer left, right or center?

I'm not feeling well this few days. :(

Better take care.. Weather's very lousy these days.. :o

yes, very nasty bug going around...i'm recouping myself, didn't sleep at all properly last week...cough so hard

Its do will affect the measurement and what I'm calculated is for your under mounted sink and the mixer on the solid surface. That's why I'm need to take note on that and also let u know b4 hand. Btw, the position of the mixer, u prefer left, right or center?

we will probably buy the symmetric double bowl about 450mm maybe? Either the Rubine JUX820 or the JUX620LO. Or one of the BLANCO undermounts.

mixer position definitely center.

we will probably buy the symmetric double bowl about 450mm maybe? Either the Rubine JUX820 or the JUX620LO. Or one of the BLANCO undermounts.

mixer position definitely center.

U can't use Rubine JUX820 or JUX620LO. Both also can't fit in. Can't use the inner dimensions of the sink, got to use the outer dimensions of the sink.

U can't use Rubine JUX820 or JUX620LO. Both also can't fit in. Can't use the inner dimensions of the sink, got to use the outer dimensions of the sink.

oh crap, thanks!! i forgot all about the outer dimensions! :bangwall:

Edited by titanax

so from what you mentioned for 460mm or abt 18" these are the "potentials" we shortlisted:

FRANKE UDSK900-18: 18" x 32"

BLANCO BLANCOSPEX 501-106: 18" x 31-1/8"

BLANCOSPEX PLUS 501-306:18" x 31-1/8"

Will discuss with you later for other options.

Edited by titanax