Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pnokio

Em @woodlands - Our 2nd Haven To Be!

Hi!

Finally! After months of deliberation...decided to contribute after receiving much help and ideas.

Inspired by another member's blog whose original unit and condition was very much like ours.

Don't know whether hubby and I are 2 kiasu ppl or not but we have already decided on

our contractor - Basic Image Interior Design.

1st appointment will only be on 29 April 2010. Expected date to receive keys is 1 June 2010

of which reno is planned to start almost immediately.

The Floor Plan - Coming up

Edited by pnokio

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrats on ur new EM and contractor. :)

U shd be in good hands! :thumbs up:

To get him u have to book him like months in advance so definitely not kiasu.....coz i did the same too! hahaha... :D

Hi. We will be at 800+ near the CC. Met up with Mr Yeak. Must say so far quite happy with his patience at explaining the details to us. We are doing a major reno as hse cond is not ideal.

hi pnokio,

Congrats....Me going for my first appointment 2molor for my EM...which part of woodland u staying?

Can share how much Basic Image Interior Design have quote u? Cos i have look for them also.

Hi!

Finally! After months of deliberation...decided to contribute after receiving much help and ideas.

Inspired by another member's blog whose original unit and condition was very much like ours.

Don't know whether hubby and I are 2 kiasu ppl or not but we have already decided on

our contractor - Basic Image Interior Design.

1st appointment will only be on 29 April 2010. Expected date to receive keys is 1 June 2010

of which reno is planned to start almost immediately.

The Floor Plan - Coming up

Hi. We will be at 800+ near the CC. Met up with Mr Yeak. Must say so far quite happy with his patience at explaining the details to us. We are doing a major reno as hse cond is not ideal.

800+ .... hmmm quite near my place ... me 600+ :)

hi pnokio,

Congrats....Me going for my first appointment 2molor for my EM...which part of woodland u staying?

Can share how much Basic Image Interior Design have quote u? Cos i have look for them also.

Hi Alden,

Our place is near the CC. We r still negotiating w Mr Yeak. At the moment it's abt 50k. Is it a standard amt nowadays if redoing whole house w no design? Simply basic stuff!

ic...mine is @600plus....finally today i have complete my first appointment.... can share what u intend to reno for your hse..?

Hi Alden,

Our place is near the CC. We r still negotiating w Mr Yeak. At the moment it's abt 50k. Is it a standard amt nowadays if redoing whole house w no design? Simply basic stuff!

ic...mine is @600plus....finally today i have complete my first appointment.... can share what u intend to reno for your hse..?

Congrats! So when is ur 2nd appt? Condition of ur house? M hacking everything as the place is badly maintained. U will agree when u c the picts- will do it when i get the keys. However, m thinking of making another door to the kitchen frm the utility rm since m oredy xtending the latter.

Awning, flooring, plastering, kitchen, 3 toilets n all the basic stuffs. No design.

Have u got an ID or contractor?

Hee I also at 800++ Woodlands! :D Yours near Admiralty MRT?

Hello WorldAngel,

At present m staying near Admiralty MRT but my new place is near the CC-Woodlands MRT :D

Hi,

I'm also an EM soon to be owner. 50k is cheap, do u have any capentry?

My quotes basically all came back in the 70 - 80k+ region. Still waiting for Basic (Mr Yeak) & ID Note (Henry) to quote but dunno whether they are serious abt quoting or not. Keep telling me a least 2 weeks but the others have more or less given me the quotations in a week.

My unit requires a major overhaul as the condition is pretty old.