Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dudette

Appeal For First Appointment

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any idea if seller and buyer appeal for earlier first appointment, how do we know if our appeal is "granted"?

oh really.. thanks then.

What are the reasons to out up for an appeal? I thought it's fixed? 6-8 wks..?

Wee. Managed to get appt on 31 May instead of 22 June.

You see the seller were requesting to appeal due they are under bank loan & need the CPF & cash funds from existing flat to be utilized for the next purchase of flat in which the 1st HDB appointment is scheduled on 16th July 2010.

Also, the Sellers do not have sufficient CPF & savings to utilize bank bridging loan facilities & they do not have accommodation after selling their existing flat.

The agent was saying to try out to appeal. and so we manage to get an earlier date. This has nothing to with buyer but buyer has to agree also la...

By the way, do my HLE be valid ( in terms of expiry date) during the first appt?

i called HDB to ask similar question... they said even if the HLE is expired on 1st appointment day, so long as it was valid during OTP then can liao...

you can call the HDB hotline to reconfirm :)

i called HDB to ask similar question... they said even if the HLE is expired on 1st appointment day, so long as it was valid during OTP then can liao...

Thanks!

Wee. Managed to get appt on 31 May instead of 22 June.

You see the seller were requesting to appeal due they are under bank loan & need the CPF & cash funds from existing flat to be utilized for the next purchase of flat in which the 1st HDB appointment is scheduled on 16th July 2010.

Also, the Sellers do not have sufficient CPF & savings to utilize bank bridging loan facilities & they do not have accommodation after selling their existing flat.

The agent was saying to try out to appeal. and so we manage to get an earlier date. This has nothing to with buyer but buyer has to agree also la...

Mine also on 31st May..

LOL

?? i thought HLE need to be valid up to resale application submission. if your HLE is valid during OTP, you have to ensure that the agent submit the application before your HLE expire.

Instead, I hope to appeal for a later date (received HDB 1st appt date on end of Jun), to avoid "Ghost" month. Is it possible to do so?

Maybe you want to try to appeal. But giving other reasons rather than telling them you are avoiding the 'ghost' month...HEH! :D

Good luck then!

Instead, I hope to appeal for a later date (received HDB 1st appt date on end of Jun), to avoid "Ghost" month. Is it possible to do so?

you refer to ang mo "june" or chinese "june"

This yr ghost mth start on National day

Day 1 of Ghost mth is 9 Aug.

Better don't go to watch national day parada. :P

http://askhdb.hdb.gov.sg/Home/hybrid/Theme...RecordQuestion=

Q: I need to change the resale first appointment date. How do I do it?

A: Both you and the seller must write in to HDB and give consent to re-schedule the resale first appointment date. The resale first appointment will then be re-scheduled to another date and time at HDB’s discretion.

You can't choose the re-schedule date