Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
velv

Hdb 2nd Appointment Agenda

Hello just like to know the details of what would be the agenda for day of 2nd appointment =D

1. Purchase Mortgage Fire Insurance

- Get Giro form to switch to giro payment for prenium

2. Also we are in the country finance month, so we had to pay Seller appointment of property tax

3. PUB Gas & Electricity, Water

- How to transfer ownership? Just apply from website?

4. Get House Keys :rolleyes:

So is that all? umm

Edited by velv

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello just like to know the details of what would be the agenda for day of 2nd appointment =D

1. Purchase Mortgage Fire Insurance

- Get Giro form to switch to giro payment for prenium

2. Also we are in the country finance month, so we had to pay Seller appointment of property tax

3. PUB Gas & Electricity, Water

- How to transfer ownership? Just apply from website?

4. Get House Keys :rolleyes:

So is that all? umm

Just curious. For PUB Gas, Electricity & Water, could we get the ownership transfer to buyer and get them connected on the following day? Any deposit we will have to place upfront?

Just curious. For PUB Gas, Electricity & Water, could we get the ownership transfer to buyer and get them connected on the following day? Any deposit we will have to place upfront?

Can transfer or you can do online

http://services.spservices.sg/cs_services_...rameset.asp?ID=

Initial Deposit

Type of Premises Deposit for GIRO Customers Deposit for non-GIRO Customers

HDB 1 or 2 rooms $40 $60

HDB 3, 4 or 5 rooms $70 $100

HDB Executive/ HUDC Flat/ Terrace House $100 $150

Condominium/ Semi-Detached House/ Private Apartment $150 $250

Bungalow/ Penthouse/ Townhouse $250 $400

Never go. Cos agent settle for me including the lawyer stuff.

Agent also do the PUB transfer for both seller & buyer.

Agent no co broke, so they rep both party.

After all settle then I give agent fees.

Never go. Cos agent settle for me including the lawyer stuff.

Agent also do the PUB transfer for both seller & buyer.

Agent no co broke, so they rep both party.

After all settle then I give agent fees.

Good life ppl is like that lor. Get things done through ppls via $.

Edited by bepgof

Hello Folks,

I'm asked to prepare a cheque of $200 for my seller for property tax he has paid for the entire year of 2010 at our 2nd appointment on 12th October.

My question is, for barely 2 1/2 months from when I'm to take over the flat, could the tax be at $200? How do I verify that? Would I be given a receipt?

Taby

Hello Folks,

I'm asked to prepare a cheque of $200 for my seller for property tax he has paid for the entire year of 2010 at our 2nd appointment on 12th October.

My question is, for barely 2 1/2 months from when I'm to take over the flat, could the tax be at $200? How do I verify that? Would I be given a receipt?

Taby

Try this web: http://www.iras.gov.sg/Tax%20Calculators/HDB/PT_HDB.html

2010 still follow 4% flat rate. From 1/1/2011, onwards, pty tax rates change as follow:

First $6,000=0%, next $59,000=4%, amount exceeding $65,000=6%

A quick one, my 5rm, aunnal valuation is $9,000. So, 9000x0.04 = 360 (one year), monthly = $30. 2.5 month = $75

Simply ask seller use his singpass log on to IRAS web, print the property tax he pays and show to you. Or you can agar ager the the annual valuation x 4% (1 year).

To me, $200 for 2.5 month is quite expensive, unless the property you are buying worth $25,000 AV? You expect an individual to give you a receipt? Issue him a cheque instead for treaceability. Note: A 1270sqf 4 yr condo(L99)in D16 worths only %15,000 AV.

Edited by bepgof

See attached bills from inland revenue. 2010, Av=$9000, rebate this & that need to pay only $190 (one yr.)

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8584/propertytaxpage1.jpg

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/7722/propertytaxpage2.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5780/propertytaxpage3.jpg

Today received a letter from MOE, abt post-secondary education account for my daughter,$250 has been credited into her edusave account. But, how come my annual vaulation of home >$11,000? See below:

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9141/propertytaxpage4.jpg

Edited by bepgof

Hello Folks,

Taby

Can't be that much lah! I just completed my 2nd appt (5rm flat) couple of weeks backs. My buyer just need to refund $58.20 to me which the HDB officer will tell tthe buyer how much to pass to seller. So don't need to worry. If you have concern on the amt to be refunded, just bring $100 cash for this and should be enough liao!.

Hope this helps!

Today received a letter from MOE, abt post-secondary education account for my daughter,$250 has been credited into her edusave account. But, how come my annual vaulation of home >$11,000? See below:

Mine also kena the >11k group, Total loss for 3 boys =$450. My completion also, 30/12/2009

Hello Folks,

Taby

my lawyer firm also asked me to prepare $150 cheque for them to settle seller property tax upon 2nd appointment. at the end, they return the balance $100+ when i collect my keys from e lawyer. yes, receipt is given for "actual" tax amt.

Ok, then my 4-rm should be lesser. Thanks folks.

Did your agents help you all transfer names for utilities, tv licence, phone bills etc? I want to pay my agent fee only after he has performed all his tasks. My agent is not proactive and I have to remind him on alot of things, so I better not miss out anything. Will there be any documentation to proof that he has done it?

I was also told to go to the town council 1 week after my 2nd appointment to pay for conservancy charges etc. Is this right?

Appreciate if you could share your experience. Thanks.