Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
new_home_maker

False Ceiling Board - What Is The Best Material Or Brand ?

Hi all,

False ceiling board is used extensively in most home renovation, covering a huge part of our home.

May I know what is a reliable (as in non-toxic material used complying to international safety standard)

and enviromental friendly false ceiling board to use for my coming reno?

Or what is the best material to use for false ceiling ?

Is there different grade and price range for false ceiling board avaliable in the market ?

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

False ceiling board is used extensively in most home renovation, covering a huge part of our home.

May I know what is a reliable (as in non-toxic material used complying to international safety standard)

and enviromental friendly false ceiling board to use for my coming reno?

Or what is the best material to use for false ceiling ?

Is there different grade and price range for false ceiling board avaliable in the market ?

Thanks in advance.

False ceilings uses gypsum boards joined together and "white powder" to hide the joints. i'm not exactly sure if you're able to get USG brands which i think is ideal but do avoid all china produced gypsum boards.

Gypsum bd, a white plastering sandwich by a layer of paper with or without lamination as in partition.

Ceiling board, there's those soft bd mainly use in office whereby you can push up any piece.

The other one is a stronger, rigid and bigger dimension using 'fibre' to suspend it.

Get more info at Meiko building material and Teck cheong alumin web

Gypsum bd, a white plastering sandwich by a layer of paper with or without lamination as in partition.

Ceiling board, there's those soft bd mainly use in office whereby you can push up any piece.

The other one is a stronger, rigid and bigger dimension using 'fibre' to suspend it.

Get more info at Meiko building material and Teck cheong alumin web

Thks for all info, just want to make sure that I do not want to use inferior board emitting

toxic fumes at higher temp from the lightings etc.