Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
estella83

Current Rental Rate

hi, any agent around pls?

need to check the market rental rate for common room and utility room in toa payoh near braddell mrt station. say for 2 pax each room with furniture, wireless network and aircon.

thanks

Edited by estella83

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

got 1 agent told me rental rate can be $600-700 for 2 pax

i can't believe that master bedroom with furnished aircon, study desk, built in wardrobe for 2 pax can rent for $680. That is a stupid rental rate.

Edited by dean

What is the common room renting rate at Hougang for an EM with double-decker bed, wardrobe, internet access, aircon provided? Any diff in the renting rate for lower & uppel level?

hi, any agent around pls?

need to check the market rental rate for common room and utility room in toa payoh near braddell mrt station. say for 2 pax each room with furniture, wireless network and aircon.

thanks

$600-$700, depending on how near to MRT...

What is the common room renting rate at Hougang for an EM with double-decker bed, wardrobe, internet access, aircon provided? Any diff in the renting rate for lower & uppel level?

IMHO, I don't see any difference in the rents for a room in 3-rm, 4-rm, 5-rm or EM of the same area unless the whole unit instead of a room is rented out. There's only a difference in the rents for a room in a private condo versa a room in a HDB.

You can check property sites to see what other rooms nearby your block are quoting for their rents. :) Afterall, they are your "competitors". Tenants will compare their rooms to your rooms. Lot of people are renting out rooms now.

Edited by forgotten

Around $550

IMHO, I don't see any much difference in the rents for a room for 3-rm, 4-rm, 5-rm or EM of the same area. There's only a difference in the rents for a room in a private condo versa a room in a HDB.

You can check property sites to see what other rooms nearby your block are quoting for their rents. :) Afterall, they are your "competitors". Tenants will compare their rooms to your rooms. Lot of people are renting out rooms now.

Hi forgotten,

Yup, no difference for HDB single room rental, most important is location/accessibility....your other room rented out already? ^^

Edited by Plastic3

Hi forgotten,

Yup, no difference for HDB single room rental, most important is location/accessibility....your other room rented out already? ^^

Noted, thankyou. I need to know so that if I need to rent out 2 rooms (2 tenants in a room), they won't be comparing "Hey, they are staying at upper level, they should pay more".....

Hi forgotten,

Thanks. :D Yeah my tenants have already moved in last week.

Noted, thankyou. I need to know so that if I need to rent out 2 rooms (2 tenants in a room), they won't be comparing "Hey, they are staying at upper level, they should pay more".....

If the rooms are about the same size should not be much of an issue, but some EMs the room on the 1st level is quite small compared to the rooms on the 2nd level...this maybe an issue...

but personally if I am a tenant staying in EM, i'd rather stay on the 1st level, dont have to climb stairs and nearer to kitchen ^^

Thanks. :D Yeah my tenants have already moved in last week.

Congrats =)

(I shall remove the ad)

Edited by Plastic3