Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yes u need to seek for permission especially if u installed outside your house and camera pointing to the other house

I am CCTV distributor, but I don't sell directly to home user. But I know a lot of contractors and System Integrators. If anyone need cctv advice, I can PM you those contractors or system integrators contacts so that you can seek advice and compare the price they offer.

I was told that town coucil (TC) only gives the owner 6 months to install the camera outside their flat. And requires police report to substantiate claims before TC's approval for CCTV to be installed outside premises.

Mostly for the purpose of catching shady characters who do things like stealing, destroying plants; vanadalise their doors with paints, etc.

Edited by edenstrauss

my fren helped me fix it in my home during renovation by laying the cables concealed.

he said there's pretty much bad points about using ip cams, such as high cost, heavy hdd usage, resource hogging since it uses program from your pc to interface to the ip-cams. It seems that fixing the wired version of the cams with a dedicated DVR is better, cheaper and still can use iphone to view outside, not bad.

It costed me about 1K inclusive of the cablings, 4 cams with the red ir lights that can see in complete darkness and DVR with 500gb hdd. I checked around and seems that its a good deal compared to the 2 other quotes i got, both about 1.3K+. And they said needs extra charges for concealing somemore. So nonsense since it will be my ceiling contractor plastering the holes that needs to be cut. 8|

Hi please PM me the contact. Thanks

hi folks,

does anybody have any idea that if I require remote access of CCTV with my iphone, would a 16 GB iphone suffice or do I need to go for a 32 GB?

Any idea anybody, especially for those of you who are currently having remote viewing of your CCTVs at home?

thanks in advance to all contributors to my question!

:)