Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, I had one installed in my old home but have recently moved and do not need it anymore.

Its those player type that u can plug into any laptop and view the replay.

Its in very good condition as basically we ony left it at the top shelf when installed a yr back and have not moved it till we shifted, cos we didn't had a need to view.

Are u keen in my use but good condition set? Sms

me at 90087744 if keen, thanks.

how much? pm price

how much? pm price

I have recently bought 4 cctv cam with sony chipset of which two were meant for outdoors and an icatch brand dvr recorder for abt $1250. Prices include configuring for remote monitoring and all cables were provided but without installation. try www.qzs.com.sg call Don.

He was the only one willing to come down to my site to give advise and demo on his product.

Edited by parry14

You may wanna get Dlink wireless IP cam with NVR.

Videos can be view from IPhone too.

can advise how to set up dlink wireless IP cam? what NVR?

i looking for not so obvious cam to put on top of kitchen wall (can hide phone socket)

Think its at level 3 or 4 at Sim Lim

I am also looking for 4 IP CCTV cameras with low-lux level clear vision. If any1 has a good recommendation, please inform me.

WD

my fren helped me fix it in my home during renovation by laying the cables concealed.

he said there's pretty much bad points about using ip cams, such as high cost, heavy hdd usage, resource hogging since it uses program from your pc to interface to the ip-cams. It seems that fixing the wired version of the cams with a dedicated DVR is better, cheaper and still can use iphone to view outside, not bad.

It costed me about 1K inclusive of the cablings, 4 cams with the red ir lights that can see in complete darkness and DVR with 500gb hdd. I checked around and seems that its a good deal compared to the 2 other quotes i got, both about 1.3K+. And they said needs extra charges for concealing somemore. So nonsense since it will be my ceiling contractor plastering the holes that needs to be cut. 8|

my fren helped me fix it in my home during renovation by laying the cables concealed.

he said there's pretty much bad points about using ip cams, such as high cost, heavy hdd usage, resource hogging since it uses program from your pc to interface to the ip-cams. It seems that fixing the wired version of the cams with a dedicated DVR is better, cheaper and still can use iphone to view outside, not bad.

It costed me about 1K inclusive of the cablings, 4 cams with the red ir lights that can see in complete darkness and DVR with 500gb hdd. I checked around and seems that its a good deal compared to the 2 other quotes i got, both about 1.3K+. And they said needs extra charges for concealing somemore. So nonsense since it will be my ceiling contractor plastering the holes that needs to be cut. 8|

Would appreciate it if you could PM me the contact. I am arranging the electrical works and therefore it is best for me to engage the CCTV contractor to carry out the work at the same time.

When you install CCTV for your house, we must inform tenant as it affects the privacy.

Install hiden type of CCTV without being known by tenant can be illegal.

You may check on this before installation of CCTV.

can anyone pm me i want to install cctv that is hide so tenant can't see it.