Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

how much is your solid surface and what kind of grantie are they giving u?

i think my id quoted me $80 per feet for the solid surface, additional $40/ft to change to granite, not sure what kind though. reasonable?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Not sure if this range may or will be discontinued soon.

As to amplify the roughness of the wall surface, it didn't occur. Perhaps, cos of the good workmanship the contractors did with the wall plaster. I was, indeed, very pleased with the choice and it does give that smooth look. Somehow, I still think it should not give us a problem. :)

My ID discouraged me from using Light and Space too. He said touch-up is not easy. Cannot just paint over a particular area. Will see a patch. To touch-up is to repaint the entire wall. This will use more paint and therefore more expensive. It will require additional $300 just for the ceiling alone on top of the paint job for the whole house.

So I listened and drop the idea and settled for just normal white paint. Initially, I wanted a very bright white ceiling.

For those doing white theme, are your curtains all white and creamy too? What kind of variation of colour or fabric do you use if you deviate from white?

For those doing white theme, are your curtains all white and creamy too? What kind of variation of colour or fabric do you use if you deviate from white?

You can check out my blog for my curtains...we tried to use biege for living room...light grey for study room...little bit of pink for my baby's room...well for master bedroom....we chose a darker colour because...the whole house was indeed too white...LOL...

Everything white okay, except for leather. Just try not to use wet cloth.

If have to use wet ones, make sure they are clean ones.

Actually, dust is obvious for black one, white ones cannot see le.

Everything white okay, except for leather. Just try not to use wet cloth.

If have to use wet ones, make sure they are clean ones.

Actually, dust is obvious for black one, white ones cannot see le.

ohh kk thanks for the advice! any items that i can use to clean off ink, newspaper, jean stains??

ohh kk thanks for the advice! any items that i can use to clean off ink, newspaper, jean stains??

Gosh, thought you know me, kk is my real initials.

Notice most of your furnishing is white. If maintain by maid, sure liao, they use 1 cloth for the whole house. And the cloth is very very very wet. Yellow stain are dirty water mark. They just pass on to the whole hse. Can wet clean, but clean dry immediately. The method of removing stain also depends on the surface.

Gosh, thought you know me, kk is my real initials.

Notice most of your furnishing is white. If maintain by maid, sure liao, they use 1 cloth for the whole house. And the cloth is very very very wet. Yellow stain are dirty water mark. They just pass on to the whole hse. Can wet clean, but clean dry immediately. The method of removing stain also depends on the surface.

Oops...haha...it's meant to be OK.

haha no maid...have to do housework by myself...that's why need some advice on the most effect stain remover for sofa...just bought AUTOGLYM leather cleaner...going to try out this week perhaps.

Oops...haha...it's meant to be OK.

haha no maid...have to do housework by myself...that's why need some advice on the most effect stain remover for sofa...just bought AUTOGLYM leather cleaner...going to try out this week perhaps.

I use leather master too. Didn't work. By the time I realized the stain on my WHITE leather.

It was too late. My maid use the same cloth for everything in the hall. My mistake for not teaching her.

Actually for white leather, when you realized it, it is already too late.

Better practice preventive maintainence. Apply protection coat.

If you have to do wet cleaning, Wet half the cloth, wring it. Then, dry portion wrap over wet one and wring again. You will not find water streak by this method :)

By the way, good luck! apply on small area, try first, don't clean until you see the bare leather :)

I use leather master too. Didn't work. By the time I realized the stain on my WHITE leather.

It was too late. My maid use the same cloth for everything in the hall. My mistake for not teaching her.

Actually for white leather, when you realized it, it is already too late.

Better practice preventive maintainence. Apply protection coat.

If you have to do wet cleaning, Wet half the cloth, wring it. Then, dry portion wrap over wet one and wring again. You will not find water streak by this method :)

By the way, good luck! apply on small area, try first, don't clean until you see the bare leather :)

ok noted =)

My house reno is french country style. I have white glossy kitchen, white & blue living & dinning furn.. I have no problem with cleaning. I am using LOC to clean the cabinet & it is back to new! Pm me if u need to know more