Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
home_sweet_home

Where To Buy Fridge, Washing Machine, Lcd Tv And Air Con At Better Pricing

Hi peeps,

Anyone has advises on where to get the fridge, washing machines, LCD TV and Air con at better pricing? Do your buy at Courts, Audio House, Gain City, Best Denki, Harvey Norman or some neighbour shops offer better price? I heard many people saying audio house better pricing but whn i went to compare the washer and fridge last week, turn out gain city to be better in price.

Anyone has experienced purchasing air con from smaller exhibitor at Expo? Seems like their pricing are cheaper but dont know whether are they reliable and also worryied on warranty problem. Can someone advise?

TIA :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi peeps,

Anyone has advises on where to get the fridge, washing machines, LCD TV and Air con at better pricing? Do your buy at Courts, Audio House, Gain City, Best Denki, Harvey Norman or some neighbour shops offer better price? I heard many people saying audio house better pricing but whn i went to compare the washer and fridge last week, turn out gain city to be better in price.

Anyone has experienced purchasing air con from smaller exhibitor at Expo? Seems like their pricing are cheaper but dont know whether are they reliable and also worryied on warranty problem. Can someone advise?

Actually all listed price are marked up for high profit. If you have the time, go down to 1-2 neighbour hood shops take pricing for models you want, then go mega discount store etc to bargain. If the price you give them is genuine, they will match. Same with audio house.

End of the day, go source for lowest price then goto mds or audiohouse to purchase for better quality aftersales IMO.

My LG fridge was bought from Mega Discount Store.

Model :- GRM-572YPQ

Courts - $1,399

Gain City - $1,089

Best Denki - $899 + $30(Delivery)

Parasilk - $830 + $58(gst)

Mega Discount Store - $850

I would also recommend the mega discount store , bought most of my electrical product there,I went to expo yesterday to check on the price of the fridge and mega discount store was able to get the price of the fridge lower than wat was quoted at expo

Hi peeps,

Hi Home_sweet_home,

those smaller dealer or repair air con mostly get good price as they have to complete with big players so they earn less on margin .And as for warranty , is direct from main agent so no worries . As for appliances , most ppl do check price with local dealers before checking with department stores as some how they dent to match escipally LCD and fridges :)

KM

thank you to all of you for replying to the thread... will go down to megastore later to have a feel of the price :):sport-smiley-004:

Good luck. Most of the price written still can be 'pushed'.

Hi there, sorry to bring up such an old thread. 2 parts to this question:

1. Which fridges and washing machines now have 5 tick energy rating?

2. I wonder if you all know where is the best place now to get the above?

Thanks in advance yo!

Hi peeps,

TIA biggrin.gif

I think when you purchased your air-con, it is important to know who you are buying from. Especially those from Malaysia as you will never know if they will close up after you place your purchase.

Think is better to get it from SG shops. Save yourself some trouble to get things done.

I am currently looking for new air-con (system 3) and I have 2 quote from 2 brands

Fujitsu $2699 (EJ electrical from amk)

Mitsubishi Eletric Starmex $3800 (HDB forum)

Material Used:

- 1/2 inch Armaflex Insulation

- G23 Copper Coil

- 16mm Drainage Pipe with Armaflex Insulation

2 trip installation, 1st for install of piping, then you paint the whole house plus trunking, after renovation complete they will come back to install the FCU. This prevent dust and smell to get trap in the blower. (At no extra cost)

Warranty:

Installation Warranty 1 Year

FCU Warranty 1 Year (By Agent)

Compressor Warranty 5 Years (By Agent)

Both provided the same specs for material but the price differ alot. Although knowing Mitsubishi as the premium brand for air-con, but I can save up the money, as both are same system air-con, isnt it.

Anyone has any feedbacks on Fujitsu air-con? Please share with me.

Thanks!

Go to Megadiscount, they have very good prices.

Do you have the price from there?

If possible, please share with me. Thank you!

I am giving up on Mitsubishi, the price is way too high.