Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

wah lau....what da...?:thumbs up:? So confusing! Singapore trying to be like Tokyo train line izit? the more complicated it is, the more sophisticated we seem.....faintz..... :sport-smiley-018:

and the higher the cost of travelling will be..... :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got a question to ask Cherish and Kandian....are you all using storage heater or instant heater? Do you have any problem with installing the storage heater? My ID just told us that while the plumber was trying to install the storage heater in our common bathroom, he couldn't find the pipe linking to the MBR toilet.....so have to hack and connect the pipe from the common bath through to our MBR which means there will be exposed piping running thru our MBR which I don't like....another way is to have 2 storage heaters, one in common bath and the other in MBR toilet....but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a storage heater as I had wanted it to be in the common toilet so that I can get hot water in the MBR toilet sans the bulky heater......can you pls advise!?

Got a question to ask Cherish and Kandian....are you all using storage heater or instant heater? Do you have any problem with installing the storage heater? My ID just told us that while the plumber was trying to install the storage heater in our common bathroom, he couldn't find the pipe linking to the MBR toilet.....so have to hack and connect the pipe from the common bath through to our MBR which means there will be exposed piping running thru our MBR which I don't like....another way is to have 2 storage heaters, one in common bath and the other in MBR toilet....but that kinda defeats the purpose of having a storage heater as I had wanted it to be in the common toilet so that I can get hot water in the MBR toilet sans the bulky heater......can you pls advise!?

arh... no pipe? cannot be la, den where the water in ur mbr toilet come from? will it b from ur yard?

sori... diff blk, cant help u

hmm... not sure leh... cos havent start reno yet... maybe that is a potential problem.... have to check with ID first.... Segarian, do you have this prob? if you have that means i also have leh....

Hey i read this in the papers this morning too! Super excited! But it's going to be a Bt Panjang MRT station or what?? If it is, i hope they build the MRT station at the archery space there....wah high manz. Our property prices will boom!:notti: I think i'm going to stay in Segar for at least 10 years...:):P

I couldn't agree with u more, Air. Other reasons for staying long long here are: Ambience, Quietness, Freshness, Tennis & basketball court, Makan places nearby, LRT accessability, etc.

I heard bus interchange will b shifted to large field beside block 471. So, enjoy staying here and hoping...

hmm... not sure leh... cos havent start reno yet... maybe that is a potential problem.... have to check with ID first.... Segarian, do you have this prob? if you have that means i also have leh....

I'm staying at 475 n hv faced this issue. It's true tat MBR toilet piping isn't connected to common toilet, thus I must installed 2 storage heater. My idea was to hv 1 heater to serve the whole hse. But no matter how good the external look is, internally it's still called an HDB. I've done couple of boxup to cover the ugly pipes in kitchen and bathrooms.

The shape of rooms also a bit assymetrical, make it so difficult to buy furnitures, unless they're customized ones.

Other than these issues, I've been enjoying my living here so much...

I'm staying at 475 n hv faced this issue. It's true tat MBR toilet piping isn't connected to common toilet, thus I must installed 2 storage heater. My idea was to hv 1 heater to serve the whole hse. But no matter how good the external look is, internally it's still called an HDB. I've done couple of boxup to cover the ugly pipes in kitchen and bathrooms.

The shape of rooms also a bit assymetrical, make it so difficult to buy furnitures, unless they're customized ones.

Other than these issues, I've been enjoying my living here so much...

Oh another neighbour living same blk as me! :notti:

Ya my idea was to have only 1 storage heater for the whole house too so that I can't see the heater in my MBR toilet....haiz....now it seems that I have to get another heater for the common toilet....$$$ again..... :)

I couldn't agree with u more, Air. Other reasons for staying long long here are: Ambience, Quietness, Freshness, Tennis & basketball court, Makan places nearby, LRT accessability, etc.

I heard bus interchange will b shifted to large field beside block 471. So, enjoy staying here and hoping...

I heard bus interchange will b shifted to large field beside block 471. <------- where did u hear this from ar?? if its true.. then will be good leh..... is the info zhooon anot? :notti:

hey segarians,

did you all go into the hdb webby to check out the take up rate of the flats at segar? Its still quite bad...mayb due to the view of the flats? noticed 468 and 469 were not up for sale wor........

hey segarians,

did you all go into the hdb webby to check out the take up rate of the flats at segar? Its still quite bad...mayb due to the view of the flats? noticed 468 and 469 were not up for sale wor........

Maybe 468 and 469 no more units available leh? These are nearer to the LRT izit? I saw a number of ppl taking the HDB list and scouting around leh the area leh...

Maybe 468 and 469 no more units available leh? These are nearer to the LRT izit? I saw a number of ppl taking the HDB list and scouting around leh the area leh...

how can it be closer to the LRT... those "green coloured" windows blocks are the ones closer to segar LRT...

i have no prob cos i install 2 instant heater :bangwall:

but my dad who help mi to install heater say there are pipe connect to mbr toilet.

I heard bus interchange will b shifted to large field beside block 471. <------- where did u hear this from ar?? if its true.. then will be good leh..... is the info zhooon anot? :P

??? mine blk is surrounded with flat, where got laarge field? :P

Edited by segarian

i think he is probably talking about the large field beside 48+ there lor... the large field beside the highway...

there aint any large field beside 471 but just a small road....