Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

we are, we are... i really hope end sept.

tat gives us enough time to settle in and prepare the final preparations in the new house before the wedding!

Neo, you another one handling two mega projects simultaneously! reno and wedding :bow: but with house so nicely done up, u can honeymoon at home!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Went in this morning for a quick peep. Yesterday a cleaner came to clean up the house, apparently she was there all day, so wanted to ascertain if the house is really move-in condition. But looks like I will have to join the mopping club soon ... floor still feel very dusty! Luckily she did clean the window frame quite thoroughly - the worst part of house-cleaning!

So next thing to buy - a dozen mops and cloth! :(

Went in this morning for a quick peep. Yesterday a cleaner came to clean up the house, apparently she was there all day, so wanted to ascertain if the house is really move-in condition. But looks like I will have to join the mopping club soon ... floor still feel very dusty! Luckily she did clean the window frame quite thoroughly - the worst part of house-cleaning!

So next thing to buy - a dozen mops and cloth! :(

froggy, no matter how you clean up shall got dust one... window frame very tedious!! buy those micro fibre clothes better. cos those normal clothes will tend to trap some sand then when you wipe your things again then you kena all the scratches!!

mine was like that!!

Dun forget the cleaning liquid stuff like Jif, stain remover, stiicky tape remover etc. Cos I was also 'homeless' before shifting in so all my cleaning stuff all used up before we shifted out of the new house.

Dun forget the cleaning liquid stuff like Jif, stain remover, stiicky tape remover etc. Cos I was also 'homeless' before shifting in so all my cleaning stuff all used up before we shifted out of the new house.

There is sticky tape removal? Actually I love magic clean, it is really good for dust, but have to use alot initially to clean a dusty house but it works better than vaccum somehow. I tried my new marble floor cleaner, really nice with waxy feel.

froggy, no matter how you clean up shall got dust one... window frame very tedious!! buy those micro fibre clothes better. cos those normal clothes will tend to trap some sand then when you wipe your things again then you kena all the scratches!!

mine was like that!!

Guess what I did yesterday when I went to FV.

yea, mopping again. :rofl:

But feels good once the floor is sqeaky clean.

Jia lat I'm getting addicted to mopping keke.

There is sticky tape removal? Actually I love magic clean, it is really good for dust, but have to use alot initially to clean a dusty house but it works better than vaccum somehow. I tried my new marble floor cleaner, really nice with waxy feel.

what is the marble floor detergent u used? from mr.muscle?

actually using warm water to mop floor helps too.

Edited by berry_surprise

Flamedav. u not staying at FV yet?

can mop my floor? :disturb:

mine was like that!!

ya, Iwould like to know how to remove sticky tape also. Flamedav suggested thinner but I can't stand the smell. Any other more pleasant method?

Actually how, did you all remove the red and blue tapes?

I think the cleaner forgot to remove them, so looks like I have to do it myself

ya, Iwould like to know how to remove sticky tape also. Flamedav suggested thinner but I can't stand the smell. Any other more pleasant method?

Actually how, did you all remove the red and blue tapes?

I think the cleaner forgot to remove them, so looks like I have to do it myself

Sam jie bought a remover called Goo remover from Homefix. I also bought it but didnt use in the end cos didnt find anything sticky to remove yet. Actually good that ur cleaner haven remove the tapes cos u can take a pic and remember the location so that u will not drill holes into the walls.

Sam jie bought a remover called Goo remover from Homefix. I also bought it but didnt use in the end cos didnt find anything sticky to remove yet. Actually good that ur cleaner haven remove the tapes cos u can take a pic and remember the location so that u will not drill holes into the walls.

ok, thanks will go take a look.

actually, we purposely went down early in the morning to take pix bc thought cleaner is going to remove them. Dunno she forgot or contractor forgot to tell her .. .

Flamedav. u not staying at FV yet?

Nope. =(

Initially I expected my reno to have delays/huccups and scheduled aidditional weeks to cater for the delays.

But turns up that the reno was completed on time.

Furthermore Parents and relatives already took leave liao cant change.

So no choice gotta wait loh.

can mop my floor? :disturb:

hmm .. flamedav, how about starting a mopping service hah?

*Blush* Jia lat, soon people will remember me as THE mopper :rolleyes:

I tired the goo remover, not very effective for the sticky residue and furthermore there are alot of residue. It's good for cleaning other stains though but not the residue.

Turpentine is really much easier. As for the smell, ask your hubby to do it while you go down NTUC to buy groceries ba. ;)

Edited by flamedav