Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

This evening, decided to explore more of the neighbourhood. Remember my hubby asked about the bridge at Thamgam station? Decided to check it out - so took a leisurely stroll to Jalan Kaya, via the bridge. Quite a pleasant experience - good weather, short walk, some long forgotten contact with nature - the breeze brought lots of angsana pods to the air - and a yummy dinner at Mad Jack! Love it!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
take the chance to up my blog .. he he ..

thanks everyone for making the visits possible this morning. I am glad I decided to come house hopping along with all. Agreed with 15may - great to be able to put a face to the names! Hope we can continue to keep in touch even long long after this period has passed, and after we have all graduated from RT!!

Flamedav, sorry I did not get yr wife's name?

And finally got to taste the cookies! :D

This evening, decided to explore more of the neighbourhood. Remember my hubby asked about the bridge at Thamgam station? Decided to check it out - so took a leisurely stroll to Jalan Kaya, via the bridge. Quite a pleasant experience - good weather, short walk, some long forgotten contact with nature - the breeze brought lots of angsana pods to the air - and a yummy dinner at Mad Jack! Love it!

wo, we nearly alight at Thanggam too, oso wanna explore the place via the bridge but i decide not to cos i want my wife to rest after a day of walking. sounds gd to have a stroll there, will try it out 1 day!

And finally got to taste the cookies! :D

ha ha, hope they did not disappoint ..

wo, we nearly alight at Thanggam too, oso wanna explore the place via the bridge but i decide not to cos i want my wife to rest after a day of walking. sounds gd to have a stroll there, will try it out 1 day!

yes, should try with yr wife. A leisurely stroll will do her good, and the evening air there isn't too bad too. Actually, minus the few days when we had the haze, I find the air at FV quite good, esp since we have quite a bit of yet-to-develop areas and parks around. The mornings are quite chilly too, like countryside living :dribble:

must grab the opportunity to start jogging before more flats conquer the area!

Anyone knows if the dish rack mounted by the carpenter can be removed? How? We were trying to look for screws etc but found nothing. Wonder if the 2 pieces are held together by the 2 planks on wood on the side? or can they be independently removed without damaging the cabinets/shelves at the sides?

Anyone knows if the dish rack mounted by the carpenter can be removed? How? We were trying to look for screws etc but found nothing. Wonder if the 2 pieces are held together by the 2 planks on wood on the side? or can they be independently removed without damaging the cabinets/shelves at the sides?

yes, it can be removed. it is supported by spring, so just need to push both rods to one side and remove them from the holes. However i find this dish rack is not very gd cos it rusts easily, gotta clean and maintain it frequently. Still prefer those disk rack from song cho.

yes, it can be removed. it is supported by spring, so just need to push both rods to one side and remove them from the holes. However i find this dish rack is not very gd cos it rusts easily, gotta clean and maintain it frequently. Still prefer those disk rack from song cho.

hi hi joseng

long time no hear from you again!

so you mean you have to remove it frequently to clean? I also find some dark spots on the underside of the rack. But my reason for wanting it down is bc it's too high for me - can't use so white elephant. So thought of removing them and replacing with 2 wooden planks as shelves.

And plan to go song cho to get the table top dish drainer.

hi hi joseng

long time no hear from you again!

so you mean you have to remove it frequently to clean? I also find some dark spots on the underside of the rack. But my reason for wanting it down is bc it's too high for me - can't use so white elephant. So thought of removing them and replacing with 2 wooden planks as shelves.

And plan to go song cho to get the table top dish drainer.

ya, long time no hear from me. seems like your neighbours are also enjoying your delicious cookies, eclairs, etc...hehe

ya, have to remove it frequently to clean away the rust. it's a little high for my wife too even though i have requested it to be adjusted lower. maybe you can ask edmund to do the rectification for you if you are using a table top drainer. Song cho products are still the best, no regrets getting them.

ya, long time no hear from me. seems like your neighbours are also enjoying your delicious cookies, eclairs, etc...hehe

ha ha .. u can join us in the next round of gathering also ... nice to catch up again

ya, have to remove it frequently to clean away the rust. it's a little high for my wife too even though i have requested it to be adjusted lower. maybe you can ask edmund to do the rectification for you if you are using a table top drainer. Song cho products are still the best, no regrets getting them.

we also requested for it to be lower, but still too high. I think I shorter than yr wife right? Believe it or not, if I have to stand at the stove for a longer stretch, I need to get a stool too! :(

Just went to get a table top dish rack. Was at Song Cho, but their table top one is so small (only 35cm length), so no choice got to settle for the brandless one. Nvm, this one is standalone, if really rust, can still discard and get new one.

Edmund ah? I think he is too busy to have time for our things already -- sian

What about you? Are you planning to do anything about the rack?

Hello FV neighbours

can ask about your toilet?

you know, there is the metal strip on the toilet floor, near the entrance? Yours rusty? That day we were talking about the "pink" stains, forgot to ask about this strip. Mine is showing spots, want to save the situation before it worsens.

any ideas how or what to use?

Hello FV neighbours

can ask about your toilet?

you know, there is the metal strip on the toilet floor, near the entrance? Yours rusty? That day we were talking about the "pink" stains, forgot to ask about this strip. Mine is showing spots, want to save the situation before it worsens.

me too! my wife kept reminding me to clean it, mayb with thinner but haven try it yet.

Another thing, does ur place have "xiao qiang" ah? i know will have but i've killed 3 small ones in 2 days. n my hse got no fd except in the fridge, wonder where they all came from.. :(

the "pink" stains, forgot to ask about this strip. Mine is showing spots, want to save the situation before it worsens.

Yea me too. Just notice it few days ago. Hmm havent gotten a good solution to overcome it yet. It's a water prone area. It's going to be difficult. Cover it with silicon gel???

me too! my wife kept reminding me to clean it, mayb with thinner but haven try it yet.

Another thing, does ur place have "xiao qiang" ah? i know will have but i've killed 3 small ones in 2 days. n my hse got no fd except in the fridge, wonder where they all came from.. :(

Me too. Mine looks like garden crockroach. Slightly different from those unsightly ones we usually see at home. Most likely they came it from outside.

Yea me too. Just notice it few days ago. Hmm havent gotten a good solution to overcome it yet. It's a water prone area. It's going to be difficult. Cover it with silicon gel???

Me too. Mine looks like garden crockroach. Slightly different from those unsightly ones we usually see at home. Most likely they came it from outside.

cover with silicon gel? i got those white silicon, mayb can try. hope dun c the xiao qiangs so frequently. yee....

ha ha .. u can join us in the next round of gathering also ... nice to catch up again

we also requested for it to be lower, but still too high. I think I shorter than yr wife right? Believe it or not, if I have to stand at the stove for a longer stretch, I need to get a stool too! :(

Just went to get a table top dish rack. Was at Song Cho, but their table top one is so small (only 35cm length), so no choice got to settle for the brandless one. Nvm, this one is standalone, if really rust, can still discard and get new one.

Edmund ah? I think he is too busy to have time for our things already -- sian

What about you? Are you planning to do anything about the rack?

will join the next round if we can make it.

am planning to change the dish rack to song cho one if possible. need to check whether it can fit or not.

is he really tat bz? i have contacted him several times and he still ans my calls.

maybe your one is facing the field so might have tendancy to have cockroach ba. mine flew in from living room window.. hahaha

i didn't notice that metal strip... think will hav to go back and see see le...

don't think thinner can work. must go to homefix to look for something to counter ... will post if i find anything useful