Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

never do flooring also need 6 weeks mehz?

u do alot of hacking ah?

insane,

try writing to the HDB to get the keys earlier la! have heard ppl writing in persistantly to request for early release of keys..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
insane,

try writing to the HDB to get the keys earlier la! have heard ppl writing in persistantly to request for early release of keys..

with success ah?

aiyah... i couldn't find suction kitchen bar with hooks... zzz. end up buying a pack of small suction hooks... LOL :P

and, must say that you're very brave to have that glass kitchen - i sort of dreamed of it but the bubbles burst once i thought of the cleaning part.... haha :lol:

bar from homefix, got at compasspoint, but I believe it's the last piece ..

this one not the normal suction. After positioning, need to turn the metal thing till hear click sound, like of a lock? It's supposed to "stay till you remove" - let's hope it's true

nice sia!! Where u get that soap dispenser? Wall mount one or suction one ah?

Froggy.. u really like frogs ah? :rofl:

dispenser from natural cool, found it when shopping for the portable aircon.

Have you all been there? Actually quite a nice place to look-see, alot of useful stuff there! Worth a visit if you have not, price also reasonable, imo

sorry forgot to mention that it's mounted using silicone - this type I think too heavy to be suction type

Edited by froggy

Froggy.. u really like frogs ah? :rofl:

to be honest, i don't like frogs!

but my family members do - 2 frog lovers, and 1 hippo lover - my girls stuff toys collection - all frogs and hippo!

Ya the toilet tiles is a big headache!! i also regret not overlaying my toilet tiles... it very unsightly!!

Froggy where u buy the kitchen bar with hooks - suction base? been looking for this type of bars....

so how do you maintain the tiles? scrub scrub scrub also cannot remove stain!

btw how do you all clean the dry part of toilet? mop or spray with water?

Need to ask fellow neighbours from FV ...

do you have pix of the number of switches and position? those original hdb given ones? I did not take pictures of the switches before reno, now need to know which switches are originally there and which are installed by electrician. Anyone can remember or got pix?

thanks!

btw how do you all clean the dry part of toilet? mop or spray with water?

oh ya forgot to reply you when i saw your question in another thread...

in my parents' home, toilet door is wooden one. They still wet/spray the floor when washing, but of course they dun anyhow spray until the water splash to the door la... :lol:

the door has been there for 20++ years, some small parts at the bottom of the door pop up, but it's not serious at all... hey the door has been used for so many years leh~ i think this is good enough :P

from their experience, i guess you can do "controlled" spraying to the toilet floor :lol: consciously avoid spraying on the wooden door... and oh yah my parents will put a standing fan to dry the toilet immediately after wash - so the toilet won't be wet for long :)

hope this helps~ :)

dispenser from natural cool, found it when shopping for the portable aircon.

Have you all been there? Actually quite a nice place to look-see, alot of useful stuff there! Worth a visit if you have not, price also reasonable, imo

sorry forgot to mention that it's mounted using silicone - this type I think too heavy to be suction type

oh.. where is this natural cool ah?? at defu lane there ar?

oh.. where is this natural cool ah?? at defu lane there ar?

wah banned, you are very "lucky" - I was just taking out the cards from my handbag to keep/discard since don't really need to carry them around anymore...

so here you go ..

natural cool

81 defu lane 10 (their building is at the dead end of the road)

www.naturalcool.com.sg

Hey Hey!

Silent reader mah... nothing to contribute liao!! ahahahah

don't say that - you got lots of experience to contribute!

how's yr washer? u managed to find the source of the smell?

oh ya forgot to reply you when i saw your question in another thread...

in my parents' home, toilet door is wooden one. They still wet/spray the floor when washing, but of course they dun anyhow spray until the water splash to the door la... :lol:

the door has been there for 20++ years, some small parts at the bottom of the door pop up, but it's not serious at all... hey the door has been used for so many years leh~ i think this is good enough :P

from their experience, i guess you can do "controlled" spraying to the toilet floor :lol: consciously avoid spraying on the wooden door... and oh yah my parents will put a standing fan to dry the toilet immediately after wash - so the toilet won't be wet for long :)

hope this helps~ :)

controlled spraying .. ha ha .. that's what i am doing also, then after that, quickly use cloth to dry the door. Now everything new so very kang jiong, wait a few more months or years dunno will maintain the diligence or not? ha ha

u receive letter from them on the probable completion date liao? that one quite accurate

ya, received the letter le..

never do flooring also need 6 weeks mehz?

u do alot of hacking ah?

hacking a hole in 1 of the wall...

insane,

nah, no use la, the blk not yet completed, wat can they do?? got people keep calling hdb ask them when will finish, when can collect key...

i pity the officers, everyday have to entertain this kind of bo liao calls.

if probable completion date is end dec, no guarantee you'll be first to get the keys. may end up early to mid jan also. got to take that into account.

ya, already accept the fact tat wun be able to move in before cny liao... so reno can slowly do liao...