Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

no thanks.. i think someone in ur house need tonic more.. haha

she need supplements, u nid tonic. reno nid a lot of energy. i can still prepare cricket wine for u. lol..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wah u all make me worried.. i living at very low floor lor.. hmm.. dun know next time whether will have alot of "visitors" anot.. :(

dun worry, rhino. me low low floor, no visitors :D

In my house, the char bos are all afraid of xiao qiang, so left my poor husband. Then my husband dun kill them. He said is very cruel leh, everytime take away lives and tiring to clear up the oily insecticide stains after the battle with xiao qiang. Hence i got a net from Daiso. Everytime we see creepy crawlies, my husband will come marching with the net, catch the bug in it. Either throw down the chute or window. :D

ha ha .. I can identify wth the char bo part and the man marching in! Same family configuration right?

wow, so much adventure to zest up life hor!!

hehehe... my hb old house also 3rd lvl also got "gaga" one...

What i did was to find a container. catch it, cover it then down to the dustbin. if too late, just put it there.. see how it went walking around... next morning then throw lo... hahaha..

flamesday, what we analyse is maybe the gaga went to lower floors then ppl catch and throw it out of living room. then gaga fly up to upper floors... then the same action carry on then in the end our unit kena lo... hahaha.. poor gaga.. hahha

sia la.. latest topic sia.. bearlyn also keep saying this at work.. maybe its the wet season issit?

The number of ah Qiang I caught is almost average 1 per day. Juz now eating supper oso kill 1. Mayb I gather all in a big bottle of wine n give to banned as tonic. Hse warming gift. Wahaha!!! :drunk:

no thanks.. i think someone in ur house need tonic more.. haha

flamesday, what we analyse is maybe the gaga went to lower floors then ppl catch and throw it out of living room. then gaga fly up to upper floors... then the same action carry on then in the end our unit kena lo... hahaha.. poor gaga.. hahha

Everytime we see creepy crawlies, my husband will come marching with the net, catch the bug in it. Either throw down the chute or window. :D

Hmm both comments seem to have a link somewhere.

Haha Junel looks like your theory may be correct.

Hmm both comments seem to have a link somewhere.

Haha Junel looks like your theory may be correct.

haha.. so junel theory does somehow seems justifiable. haha.. then the family above me r safe, cos it's either they r dn the WC or they r dn the chute. i tink i abit saddist, those dn the chute r usually those that are not in "one piece"..

We are settling in nicely. Our girls are so excited to show the house to their friends .. and my youngest beat us all in inviting her friends over!

think maybe not a good idea to post their "having fun" photos, so got to post this :D

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00586-Copy.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

and re-reading my blog, realised that I have not posted pix of the kitchen and hall .. so here they are ... !

kitchen Part 1

DSC00573.jpg

view from hall - dining area and kitchen

DSC00498.jpg

kitchen - sink area

DSC00511.jpg

kitchen tall unit

DSC00504-Copy.jpg

stove area

RT only allows 3 pix per post??

Anyway, here's Kitchen Part 2

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

the "blumed" drawers and cabinets

DSC00495.jpg

dish rack to replace the one mounted in cabinet - so much more convenient!

Kitchen Part 3

Lots of top hung cabinets?

DSC00549.jpg

In reality ..

DSC00551.jpg

all beams!!! dunno what to put in the hole on the right? A bottle of wine, maybe?? :(

and this ...

DSC00539.jpg

can't think of any other way to use this narrow strip, so asked the carpenter to add the bar

Hall

DSC00576.jpg

entrance area

the 2 lounge chairs which took ages to arrive, and such a long long story behind them ..

DSC00569.jpg

coffee table is still outstanding - wanted something really small and glass - for now, had to use the piano chair for that purpose

will convert the other seat into orange and green also - already gotten fabric from arab street but dunno when got time to sit down to sew yet ..

Edited by froggy

bearlyn

a bit off topic here, but just went to check - bus service 163 and 163M only. But as mentioned earlier, frequency is like .. wait long long

bearlyn

a bit off topic here, but just went to check - bus service 163 and 163M only. But as mentioned earlier, frequency is like .. wait long long

Bear planning house warming ah.

Better advice to take LRT. Less chance for guest to get loss.

But make sure west loop loh Hahaha.