Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

Yea me too. Just notice it few days ago. Hmm havent gotten a good solution to overcome it yet. It's a water prone area. It's going to be difficult. Cover it with silicon gel???

but silica gel will become black black if constantly in touch with water, esp if did not cover evenly. The grooves sure to trap water one

Me too. Mine looks like garden crockroach. Slightly different from those unsightly ones we usually see at home. Most likely they came it from outside.

lucky, mine no xiao qiang or cockroach. My old house xiao qiang always give me fright night!

Outside house, esp void deck and near the garden, got alot of those creepy wormy things. Dunno is it the larva of some insects or what? Quite scary, esp in the beginning stage when alot of units still unoccupied

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
will join the next round if we can make it.

am planning to change the dish rack to song cho one if possible. need to check whether it can fit or not.

is he really tat bz? i have contacted him several times and he still ans my calls.

if you can find a song cho one that can fit neatly into the cabinet space, then should be ok, bc theirs are all wall mounted, not "cabinet-mounted" at the sides, right?

hmm .. maybe he busy answering yr calls and helping you so no time for me is it? ha ha .. yes lah, he does answer our calls and sms, just that he said his carpenter does not want to do this rectification job, but will try to look for another one who can do so, but need to give him time to find ... ??

Another thing, does ur place have "xiao qiang" ah? i know will have but i've killed 3 small ones in 2 days. n my hse got no fd except in the fridge, wonder where they all came from.. :(

wow, they escape so quickly u still manage to catch them? How you kill - drown them?

luckily I don't see any here yet, if not, u prob can hear from scream in the next block!

wow, they escape so quickly u still manage to catch them? How you kill - drown them?

luckily I don't see any here yet, if not, u prob can hear from scream in the next block!

Hmm considering you have the most food, bakings and sugar storage among us... Not a single "xiao qiang"?

Wow What's your secret formula? :rolleyes:

Hmm considering you have the most food, bakings and sugar storage among us... Not a single "xiao qiang"?

Wow What's your secret formula? :rolleyes:

cook and cook, bake and bake, and let the heat scare them off!

ya, i sent them dn the toilet bowl. haha..

For my household we have a few methods.

1) On a relax day we will => Zap it with insecticide, wait till it stop moving and down the dustbin it goes

2) If we are energectic => Take tissue paper and grab it, wrap it, squash and throw.

3) If our mood not good that day => Slipper + Cloth.

Slipper to smack. Cloth to wipe up the mess.

:P

For my household we have a few methods.

1) On a relax day we will => Zap it with insecticide, wait till it stop moving and down the dustbin it goes

2) If we are energectic => Take tissue paper and grab it, wrap it, squash and throw.

3) If our mood not good that day => Slipper + Cloth.

Slipper to smack. Cloth to wipe up the mess.

:P

yeee .. both of you super gross.

my household simpler - just scream and they will disappear from sight.

But seriously, I think these things invade the high floors? My old place high floor got all these friends, now I low floor don't have. And all of you high floor right? My strange theory hor

yeee .. both of you super gross.

my household simpler - just scream and they will disappear from sight.

But seriously, I think these things invade the high floors? My old place high floor got all these friends, now I low floor don't have. And all of you high floor right? My strange theory hor

hehehe... my hb old house also 3rd lvl also got "gaga" one...

What i did was to find a container. catch it, cover it then down to the dustbin. if too late, just put it there.. see how it went walking around... next morning then throw lo... hahaha..

flamesday, what we analyse is maybe the gaga went to lower floors then ppl catch and throw it out of living room. then gaga fly up to upper floors... then the same action carry on then in the end our unit kena lo... hahaha.. poor gaga.. hahha

In my house, the char bos are all afraid of xiao qiang, so left my poor husband. Then my husband dun kill them. He said is very cruel leh, everytime take away lives and tiring to clear up the oily insecticide stains after the battle with xiao qiang. Hence i got a net from Daiso. Everytime we see creepy crawlies, my husband will come marching with the net, catch the bug in it. Either throw down the chute or window. :D

sia la.. latest topic sia.. bearlyn also keep saying this at work.. maybe its the wet season issit?

sia la.. latest topic sia.. bearlyn also keep saying this at work.. maybe its the wet season issit?

The number of ah Qiang I caught is almost average 1 per day. Juz now eating supper oso kill 1. Mayb I gather all in a big bottle of wine n give to banned as tonic. Hse warming gift. Wahaha!!! :drunk:

The number of ah Qiang I caught is almost average 1 per day. Juz now eating supper oso kill 1. Mayb I gather all in a big bottle of wine n give to banned as tonic. Hse warming gift. Wahaha!!! :drunk:

no thanks.. i think someone in ur house need tonic more.. haha