Sign in to follow this  
katfaith

Where To Purchase Cheap & Good Home Appliances

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, you can try Chinmega Electric Pte Ltd at:

Shun Li Industrial Park

61 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #06-24

Singapore 417943

They are a wholesaler which supplies most retailers in Singapore.

Can get really cheap stuff if you buy direct from them, but try to go in the afternoon as they tend to be pretty busy in the mornings. :)

if you can wait, look out for those expo sales from Gaincity, HN, etc. Went to Gaincity expo sales last weekend, they have this hourly sales for TV which is really cheap.

Yes, this is time of year where expo sales will be regular affairs and you can really get very good deals for the items you need. TVs are really at rock bottom and crazy prices.

Hi

Can anyone PM me the contact and address of everjoin fm AMK? I'm currently renovating my house and needs to start looking for kitchen appliances like fridge, washing machine, TV etc. Thnx

blk 159 ang mo kio ave 4 #01-534

tel 64582578

bought a hitachi fridge Rz 541 $699 and sharp 7 kg washer 70 $299 .free delivery from *spam

Hi

Can anyone PM me the contact and address of everjoin fm AMK? I'm currently renovating my house and needs to start looking for kitchen appliances like fridge, washing machine, TV etc. Thnx

I am selling a set of new De Dietrich hood and hob and Fisher & Paykel vertical fridge and freezer pair that came pre-installed in my condo. Please email me if you have interest.

Hi Hi

Am now here. I'm looking for appliances for my new home. Can anyone recommand me where to get cheap & good home appliances apart from courts, best denki etc. I'm looking for Refrigerator, Oven,Rice Cooker, Washer Top throw, vacuum cleaner etc...

hope to hear from anyone of you guys.

Thanks in advance. :D

Hi kat,

I will recommend Everjoint electrical at amk ave 4. Their cheap is very competitive in the market, even with the latest sales and fairs from Courts, Harvey Norman and Best.

I got my Sharp 52 inch led, 52LE820 at the price of $4015 (F.O.C $300 NTUC) and Mitsubishi Fridge MRF62 at $955.

Good price offer, but do give them a call when you confirm your models. It will be much convenient and easier to check out the price.

Cheers.

i buy my stuff from audio house.

sometimes they offer quite good deals for the products. like i got some of my cornell stuff at really good prices.

and also i got my turbo cooking hob at quite a steal as well.

other than audio house, i shop at this neighborhood store near my place. offers quite the good deal just that they dont have alot of variety to choose from.

I buy everything from Harvey Norman Millenia, look for Joshua or Sam, like the service. for my fridge, I was tempted to buy the super big one but they convinced me i don't need the size (even if it was 2k more), same for the tv.... plus, can bargain as a package price! pm me if you want Joshua's no.

And...I do like the extended 5 yr warranty.

Bedok Centre Electrical Co.

Blk 214 #01-163

Bedok Town Ctrl

S460214

Based on my comparison for prices for LED Tv(40 Inches), Lcd Tv (32 Inches), Fridge, Hob and Hood with Goh Ah Mui (Hougang). They gave relatively lower price with Credit Cards/Netts accepted for payment.

Cheers