Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

Thanks for all your replies. And thanks to all who PM me on their personal recommendations. My reno will start 12 July, hee hee just after world cup. Everybody I spoke to seems to be very busy and some got no time to entertain me. Reno businesses must be very good nowadays. I finally signed up with Lawrence from AX Image after some thought.

Reason:-

1) Not pushy and help me to find out what are my actual needs. He listens and give constructive feedback. (Bring me down to earth and down to my budget) lol. Somehow I trust him. :dancingqueen:

2) I prefer not to deal with big firms especially when service plays a big part eg. car servicing, bridal shoots

Now I will be very very busy with furnitures, moving house, buying household appliances... etc etc.. Very excited! All the best to myself and my new house!!! Woo Hoo!!! :dancingqueen:

good luck and hope everything runs smoothly for you ..

Hi All,

Thanks for all your replies. And thanks to all who PM me on their personal recommendations. My reno will start 12 July, hee hee just after world cup. Everybody I spoke to seems to be very busy and some got no time to entertain me. Reno businesses must be very good nowadays. I finally signed up with Lawrence from AX Image after some thought.

Reason:-

1) Not pushy and help me to find out what are my actual needs. He listens and give constructive feedback. (Bring me down to earth and down to my budget) lol. Somehow I trust him. :dancingqueen:

2) I prefer not to deal with big firms especially when service plays a big part eg. car servicing, bridal shoots

Now I will be very very busy with furnitures, moving house, buying household appliances... etc etc.. Very excited! All the best to myself and my new house!!! Woo Hoo!!! :dancingqueen:

Hi,

I took a few quotes and spoken to a few IDs, am considering signing up with AX IMAGE, at Changi Road. However did a search in the forum but no results. Is this a new company? Any members here use their services? Any feedback?

Hi, so did u sign up with them ?

My mother-in-law and my apartments were done up by AX Image, of course some minor hiccups here and there but all done up nicely in the end.Even after a year, their after sales service was great ( asked them to repaint some parts of the apartment a few times and at no cost)

My apartment even feature in the Lookbox magazine (June Issue) .

i definitely will recommend my friends/relatives to them.

Hi TH Woon .... would be good if u could upload some pictures for us to see... :)

My mother-in-law and my apartments were done up by AX Image, of course some minor hiccups here and there but all done up nicely in the end.Even after a year, their after sales service was great ( asked them to repaint some parts of the apartment a few times and at no cost)

My apartment even feature in the Lookbox magazine (June Issue) .

i definitely will recommend my friends/relatives to them.

Edited by T.H.Woon

Hi,

I took a few quotes and spoken to a few IDs, am considering signing up with AX IMAGE, at Changi Road. However did a search in the forum but no results. Is this a new company? Any members here use their services? Any feedback?

Hi ... my uncle's place also renovated by ax image... but it's a lady ... quite good la ... very nice design cos the lady is a interior design graduate ..

4 room flat at punggol ... near $40k

if u got fb.... you can visit

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PKMS-...ipe=1&__a=9

cheers

Edited by Reno Guru

My Jumbo flat renovation was done up by them. Unlike you I did not scout ard. Was recommended by close friend. I had a very tight schedule as my renovation has to be completed within 4 weeks. My ID, Alex, coordinated the job "swee swee" and manage to complete in time. Although there were hiccups here and there, (not their fault but due to some changes on our part and tight schedule), Alex was professional and responsible to see thru the renovation. Price although not cheapest but reasonable. Recommended.

My place was done by them also, not cheap. My ID also Alex, he like to drink and play Maghong.

Not a responsible guy, none design/idea came out by them. When certain thing that he charge higher, I pass to

the outsider to do, yet he not happy(not in the quote/contract). Later he asked his partner, Lawrence to attend to me.

He was recommeded by my housing agent. Now, my lower floor complain to HDB my toilet leaking, my toilets was totally overhaul

(both MBR and Kitchen). Spent about $9300 without accessories, yet now HDB want me to re-do the toilet for MBR.

But, still no sign of them.

Note: Reno started last July and end August 30days (reno about 85%). Coming to a year.

** Not Recommended **

Hi,

My Jumbo flat renovation was done up by them. Unlike you I did not scout ard. Was recommended by close friend. I had a very tight schedule as my renovation has to be completed within 4 weeks. My ID, Alex, coordinated the job "swee swee" and manage to complete in time. Although there were hiccups here and there, (not their fault but due to some changes on our part and tight schedule), Alex was professional and responsible to see thru the renovation. Price although not cheapest but reasonable. Recommended.

Hi,