Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Appliances Group Buy By End Jun!

Quick update for all the forum mates who have responded to this group buy calling. Mainly -

- Ne0mesis (duh!)

- *Darth Vader

- *Titanx (except for yr collection date. tks)

- Timpanister

- new_home_maker

- *Ghost

- *jazzfish

- fz599

- *Berry10

- madcat (pse furbish me your email add pse. tks)

- ignorancebliss (pse furbish me your name pse. tks)

- y2tt

*Pse furbish me your name, email, contact no and expected date of delivery

I will be giving him the total numbers for the respective appliances and awaits his final price for us.

Meanwhile, will also send each of you all a spreadsheet to confirm the appliances that you are buying. Pse revert if everyhing is fine and in order.

That's all for now.

Is been fun organising this group buy till date. Laters!

Edited by ne0mesis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
tks y2tt for considering this grp buy.

last price offered for me to buy one unit is $1100 (no free gift)

let me know if you are still keen as I am already beginning to consolidate the grp buy. tks!

On, Still $65 cheaper than Mustafa, cash discount is better then going buy to buy another item.

Will PM you the details.

However, i got another few questions.

Sorry, noob here, hope the rest dun mind.

1) My existing flooring got a mini latch/step to put the existing fridge, this gigantic Samsung confirm cannot fit in, how ar? Need to get people to hack away that existing one or can put legs to the Samsung? Or can buy wood planks to put below?

2) Will the seller help to remove the old fridge?

3) Delivery cost?

On, Still $65 cheaper than Mustafa, cash discount is better then going buy to buy another item.

Will PM you the details.

However, i got another few questions.

Sorry, noob here, hope the rest dun mind.

1) My existing flooring got a mini latch/step to put the existing fridge, this gigantic Samsung confirm cannot fit in, how ar? Need to get people to hack away that existing one or can put legs to the Samsung? Or can buy wood planks to put below?

2) Will the seller help to remove the old fridge?

3) Delivery cost?

tks y2tt for supporting tis grp buy then. you may refer to first post. yr name is straight away included in the consolidated list for the fridge.

will send you a pm regarding details and will keep you updated along the way ya!

regarding yr questions

1. best that you check with yr id or contractor for the best solution. of course, planks may not be the best visual u know

2. well, suggest you call your agent and inform him that you are not interested in the fridge and see if your agent can sound your seller out

3. pse refer to the pm i am about to send you ya.

hope it helps!

i'm keen in the Brandt FC842XS1

can add me in the group buy? drop you a pm.

tks floppy for supporting tis grp buy. you may refer to first post. yr name shall be included in the consolidated list straight away for the oven.

will send you a pm regarding details and will keep you updated along the way ya!

r these brandt build in oven/microwave new models?

cos i cant find much info on them..

so is the price fixed? or cheaper if more pple joined in?

r these brandt build in oven/microwave new models?

cos i cant find much info on them..

so is the price fixed? or cheaper if more pple joined in?

tks soey for your interest in tis grp buy.

the Brandt build in catalytic oven and microwave FC842XS1 & ME630XE1 respectively are from the 2010 collection.

You can check out Brandt Singapore website here or for immediate technical specs,

FC842XS1 - click here for technical information

ME630XE1 - click here for technical information

well, the salesperson definitely has to see his margins, but I suppose the salesperson will give us an optimum discount for us if the number qualifies.

so yea, the more ppl joining in, the better it is.

if you're still keen, will put your name into the consolidated list straight away ya.

let me know.

hope it helps!

Quick update for all the forum mates who have responded to this group buy calling. Mainly -

- madcat (pse furbish me your email add pse. tks)

Pm you leh^^

Thanks for organizing the group buy! :D

tks y2tt for supporting tis grp buy then. you may refer to first post. yr name is straight away included in the consolidated list for the fridge.

regarding yr questions

1. best that you check with yr id or contractor for the best solution. of course, planks may not be the best visual u know

2. well, suggest you call your agent and inform him that you are not interested in the fridge and see if your agent can sound your seller out

3. pse refer to the pm i am about to send you ya.

hope it helps!

Thanks Ne0mesis,

My place is old place... Just that the old fridge is gone and my mum wants the Samsung.... So i got no contactor or id.... ;(

My seller refers to your lobang, MEGA... Will they help to remove my old cranky fridge or need to pay a fee....

Nvm, thanks anyway....Will try to figure out a solution for (1).

any idea which place has the physical product for viewing?

tks

erm..... getting from Mega @ Kallang Leisure Park.

so erm... there maybe? duh!?

Thanks Ne0mesis,

My place is old place... Just that the old fridge is gone and my mum wants the Samsung.... So i got no contactor or id.... ;(

My seller refers to your lobang, MEGA... Will they help to remove my old cranky fridge or need to pay a fee....

Nvm, thanks anyway....Will try to figure out a solution for (1).

actually, if the fridge is still usable and you wanna discard it to get a new one, garang guni cfm take one i think.

you don't need to pay a fee... they pay you instead! ha

really appreciate your effort on organizing such 'group buy'.

pity that all of these model are not my choice.....

Should I propose a new 'group buy' for my choice model? heihei

Bro ne0mesis, i will not be getting the samsung washer/dryer. On the day of purchase i will prob mitup w u & talk to Alan on my choice of seperate washer and dryer. :)