Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Banned

My Restricted Zone - Under Construction (tampines)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yo bro... how's everything? when can HO? :)

yo yo marshy!! hmm.. ok lor.. I think still long leh.. most prob end of the month liao lor.. Now left 1 display cabinet and one more lighting point and painting touch up lor.. actually 2 week do almost nothing liao.. hahahaha..

Tired liao sia.. Anyway it looks better den the house when i jus took over la.. :)

How is ur house now? No new additions ah? :lol:

haha thanks.. but it tends to look like nothing much done if u didnt know about its 'past'.. haha...

Edited by Banned

yo yo marshy!! hmm.. ok lor.. I think still long leh.. most prob end of the month liao lor.. Now left 1 display cabinet and one more lighting point and painting touch up lor.. actually 2 week do almost nothing liao.. hahahaha..

Tired liao sia.. Anyway it looks better den the house when i jus took over la.. :)

How is ur house now? No new additions ah? :lol:

LOL what kind of new addition? :lol: well, still gonna get some small stuff here and there... and i still got one whole room that is completely unfurnished... hmmm dunno what to do with it yet :unsure:

haha thanks.. but it tends to look like nothing much done if u didnt know about its 'past'.. haha...

haha as houseowners, i guess we normally get uncomfortable seeing nothing much gets done towards the end of the reno, especially in comparison with the initial fury of events when reno starts... :P

in any case, now it's SO MUCH better than when you took over the house... haha~ :lol:

LOL what kind of new addition? :lol: well, still gonna get some small stuff here and there... and i still got one whole room that is completely unfurnished... hmmm dunno what to do with it yet :unsure:

haha.. Maybe got "little addition" leh... den the room can let little him or her use liao ma.. :lol:

haha as houseowners, i guess we normally get uncomfortable seeing nothing much gets done towards the end of the reno, especially in comparison with the initial fury of events when reno starts... :P

in any case, now it's SO MUCH better than when you took over the house... haha~ :lol:

Actually im not uncomfortable at them not doing anything at the end.. Jus very sian that i cant be doing anything when i know there is nothing much liao.. :lol: i wan to diy my room leh.. so can only wait for them to finish and after handover den i can start doing..

Actually im not uncomfortable at them not doing anything at the end.. Jus very sian that i cant be doing anything when i know there is nothing much liao.. :lol: i wan to diy my room leh.. so can only wait for them to finish and after handover den i can start doing..

LOL... no "little" addition as yet :lol: in fact... now if i were to furnish the common room, it's most prob for our curious parents who may wanna stay there when they visit us :o my hubby said the common room needs to have "elderly friendly" features in mind... LOL :lol:

what you wanna DIY? :)

LOL... no "little" addition as yet :lol: in fact... now if i were to furnish the common room, it's most prob for our curious parents who may wanna stay there when they visit us :o my hubby said the common room needs to have "elderly friendly" features in mind... LOL :lol:

what you wanna DIY? :)

i wan to paint my wall leh.. hahaha..

After 53 days of renovation, everything is up! yeah!! now left final wash and painting touchup.. 5 more days to go!

After 53 days of renovation, everything is up! yeah!! now left final wash and painting touchup.. 5 more days to go!

Pictures please!! ;)

Congrats to the completion of your reno!

Pictures please!! ;)

Congrats to the completion of your reno!

We want to see pictures! :)

Hey thanks!

Pictures will come soon.. But nothing much actually.. Not like 15may house like that swee leh.. :D

Your fountain tap sui sui oledi? :)

No leh.. call them liao.. But still no use.. will stick with it temporary lor..

Hey thanks!

Pictures will come soon.. But nothing much actually.. Not like 15may house like that swee leh.. :D

i'll buy the steamboat n go my hse for 1st rd, after that go ur place for 2nd rd. finally go jessnwing hse for 3rd rd!!! :dancingqueen: