Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Banned

My Restricted Zone - Under Construction (tampines)

Oh man, your house look simply gorgeous!! :jawdrop:

and it don't look like a 4-room at all! looks much more bigger than that!

Hi banned

very nice place u have - at first I thought they are 3D pix, so I think yr Id did a good job!

Are yr walls and laminates textured? Looks so from the pictures

and ... I really envy the space u have! Definitely can accommodate big groups for parties!

Thanks guys.. Actually u guys are tricked by my photos.. Its definately not as big as it seems.. :)

My wall ar? my kitchen walls are all cement screed.. Those rough kind, not the usual plaster smooth.. Very raw and unfinished feel..

The wall in the living room with the aircon is plastered smooth kind.. so 2 different kind of screed..

Edited by Banned

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah... i had a hard time differentiating the 3D and the actual photos... well done! :lol:

maybe our house (older 4 rooms) looks bigger since is > 100 sqm. my hubby also commented that new 4-room of ~93 sqm actually looks smaller than old 4 NG of ~91 sqm, probably due to the layout ;)

Tml is finally the day...

Here's the kitchen :)

waaa Real or not???

It looks the type we can only find in Interior design magazines.

Bear you there? Is Banned working as a artist or designer in your company?

Chio Chio la!

Thanks!! :D your keys take liao right??

wah... i had a hard time differentiating the 3D and the actual photos... well done! :lol:

maybe our house (older 4 rooms) looks bigger since is > 100 sqm. my hubby also commented that new 4-room of ~93 sqm actually looks smaller than old 4 NG of ~91 sqm, probably due to the layout ;)

Ya.. I usually think its the service yard and the pathway to the rooms killing the space, making it looks smaller..

waaa Real or not???

It looks the type we can only find in Interior design magazines.

Bear you there? Is Banned working as a artist or designer in your company?

U zhun bo.. mai sian me.. :sport-smiley-004: haha.. where got ID magazines feel? anyway it does look as nice as it is if u are there la.. :lol:

Edited by Banned

Thanks guys.. Actually u guys are tricked by my photos.. Its definately not as big as it seems.. :)

My wall ar? my kitchen walls are all cement screed.. Those rough kind, not the usual plaster smooth.. Very raw and unfinished feel..

The wall in the living room with the aircon is plastered smooth kind.. so 2 different kind of screed..

cement screed wall? wow, nice! So this kind of wall is its natural colour - no need to paint?

btw u happen to know or not since u like ID in the making - toilet floor can do nice cement screed? thought 3 yrs down the road, I will tear down the tiles in the toilet and just screed the floor so no worries about grout and stuff

haven... :~ :~

my keys too beautiful liao, HDB cant bear to give it to me.. :D

haha..dun worry.. its coming.. they doing swee swee for u ma.. who can play chess in toilet sia.. wahhaahaaa..

cement screed wall? wow, nice! So this kind of wall is its natural colour - no need to paint?

btw u happen to know or not since u like ID in the making - toilet floor can do nice cement screed? thought 3 yrs down the road, I will tear down the tiles in the toilet and just screed the floor so no worries about grout and stuff

yeah.. but up close its not that nice la.. hahaha.. ID in the making?

toilet floor do screed? i definately will not try la.. I did thnk of screeding the toilet wall before.. but end up giving up.. cos toilet really too much water liao leh.. I saw a tile with screed feel.. but very expensive.. haha.. anyway dun tear down the tiles la.. very wasteful.. jus overlay lor.. toilet small area should be quite cheap.. and i think it will be cleaner den u hack it.. :lol:

haha..dun worry.. its coming.. they doing swee swee for u ma.. who can play chess in toilet sia.. wahhaahaaa..

yeah.. but up close its not that nice la.. hahaha.. ID in the making?

toilet floor do screed? i definately will not try la.. I did thnk of screeding the toilet wall before.. but end up giving up.. cos toilet really too much water liao leh.. I saw a tile with screed feel.. but very expensive.. haha.. anyway dun tear down the tiles la.. very wasteful.. jus overlay lor.. toilet small area should be quite cheap.. and i think it will be cleaner den u hack it.. :lol:

actually will there be any concerns with overlay? Like possible probs after xx yrs etc? Can overlay again?

won't the floor be very slippery if it's cement screed?

won't the floor be very slippery if it's cement screed?

dunno, just thinking if there is a way to do toilet floor minus the grout problem, so the flooring must be something "one piece"

:bangwall: :bangwall:

tio suan again... looks like die die mux dig $$ to overlay the stupid toilet tiles.

actually will there be any concerns with overlay? Like possible probs after xx yrs etc? Can overlay again?

I dun see any problem with overlay actually.. cos they will put another layer of waterproofing den up ur floor tiles ma.. but of cos hopefully no hollow tiles on the bottom piece la..

dunno, just thinking if there is a way to do toilet floor minus the grout problem, so the flooring must be something "one piece"

what are the problem with the grout? too many grout lines?

:bangwall: :bangwall:

tio suan again... looks like die die mux dig $$ to overlay the stupid toilet tiles.

haha.. im jus joking la.. if i were u, i wont do.. cos i dun really trust hdb contractor workmanship.. they are forcing them to speed up so might have sloppy work too.. den u overlay liao become ur problem liao..

jus my 2 cents.. :)

Hi how much have u spent for everything, i mean for everything without the furniture?

thanks

hi macy..

I spent 40K on the reno.. *heart ache* :D