Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Can meet Sat afternoon, evening I got another appt....Sunday family day, not working :P

Hi Jason, thanks for the layouts :D

Could we meet Sat 3pm at the house? Can trouble you to bring along some samples of laminates for the kitchen cabinets?? I'm trying to convince stupid hubby not to use bright red laminate for the cabinets :jawdrop:

Oh yah, we also looking to custom-make a 2-person computer table in the study, so can u think of something for us??

And finally, the electricity and water are up! When the PUB uncle came to turn on the water, the tap that used to feed the washing machine start gushing like a glorious fountain and half my kitchen become wet :~ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

IMG_8702.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Jason, thanks for the layouts :D

Could we meet Sat 3pm at the house? Can trouble you to bring along some samples of laminates for the kitchen cabinets?? I'm trying to convince stupid hubby not to use bright red laminate for the cabinets :jawdrop:

Oh yah, we also looking to custom-make a 2-person computer table in the study, so can u think of something for us??

And finally, the electricity and water are up! When the PUB uncle came to turn on the water, the tap that used to feed the washing machine start gushing like a glorious fountain and half my kitchen become wet :~ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

IMG_8702.jpg

Ok..see u at 3pm. Let u n hubby see some design of glossy red laminate kitchen.

Workstation for 2 person in the study room...I need more details from both of u before I design it, such as using mini tower CPU or laptop, 1 or 2 printers (dim. too), drawers, like to cross leg or not, prefer to face the wall or in the middle of the room, etc....sorry for asking so many details cos to design a common study table is easy, to custom-make it to suit your lifestyle habit and equipment is totally different.

Hi Hi darkfear.. was wondering when you would start your RT blog.. paiseh huh.. RT-blog is moving faster then i can follow.. :P

I see you're another customer of Jaskel.. Ha..

Must allow me to go up and seee your pl after finish huh.. see how my pl "could have been", since is mirror image of mine.. Ha.. :D

btw, Jaskel.. your drawings include MJ table one? Ha.. How you know darkfear got play MJ? ;)

Next time easy to find kakis liao.. Ha..

Edited by fencer

Hi Hi darkfear.. was wondering when you would start your RT blog.. paiseh huh.. RT-blog is moving faster then i can follow.. :P

Must allow me to go up and seee your pl after finish huh.. see how my pl "could have been", since is mirror image of mine.. Ha.. :D

btw, Jaskel.. your drawings include MJ table one? Ha.. How you know darkfear got play MJ? ;)

House warming gift to darkfear.. :P Now checking all my laminates got "Fa Cai", "Hong Zhong" for him to choose not :D

hahaha yeah yeah definitely will invite you up man! no problems... now also moving not as fast cos haven't started anything! hope we can settle this stage soon then vrooom vroooooom!

hahaha... jia lat now you all got idea that i'm some mj siao one le... hahaha!

House warming gift to darkfear.. :P Now checking all my laminates got "Fa Cai", "Hong Zhong" for him to choose not :D

wa dun need la... later the police come my house and raid me hehehe.... lucky next to my flat is the lift le or else will ganna from neighbours! hahaha..

oh yeah hor can we sort of like... "soundproof" the room so that we MJ or play games won't ganna the rest of the house? Is this kinda stuff expensive ah?

CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU ON SAT AGAIN!!!!!

hahaha yeah yeah definitely will invite you up man! no problems... now also moving not as fast cos haven't started anything! hope we can settle this stage soon then vrooom vroooooom!

hahaha... jia lat now you all got idea that i'm some mj siao one le... hahaha!

wa dun need la... later the police come my house and raid me hehehe.... lucky next to my flat is the lift le or else will ganna from neighbours! hahaha..

oh yeah hor can we sort of like... "soundproof" the room so that we MJ or play games won't ganna the rest of the house? Is this kinda stuff expensive ah?

CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU ON SAT AGAIN!!!!!

HHooHoo.. Thanks alot.. :D

Dun waste leh.. H.. if u dun wan the MJ table... i "buy" from u.. HA.. then i no nd go buy and carry all the way back hm from dun know wher liao.. HAhaha.. me hse also next to lift so very safe also.. :P

HHooHoo.. Thanks alot.. :D

Dun waste leh.. H.. if u dun wan the MJ table... i "buy" from u.. HA.. then i no nd go buy and carry all the way back hm from dun know wher liao.. HAhaha.. me hse also next to lift so very safe also.. :P

Can run faster.. :P

Wow...so many mj kakis...last time here also got forumers set up mj kakis :D Can play mj at the same time see the workers working, 1 stone kill 2 birdies.

Wow...so many mj kakis...last time here also got forumers set up mj kakis :D Can play mj at the same time see the workers working, 1 stone kill 2 birdies.

Wha.. mj also got club in here? ;)

Jaskel, you're 1 of them right? Ha.. cannot lah.. wait the workers envy too much that they dun do properly.. Ha.. but if boss do that, is diff story oledi.. :P

Wha.. mj also got club in here? ;)

Jaskel, you're 1 of them right? Ha.. cannot lah.. wait the workers envy too much that they dun do properly.. Ha.. but if boss do that, is diff story oledi.. :P

Mj club?! In Simei?! Woah, we can form one le.. Got mj kakis le.. ;)

Got fencer, jaffcraze n darkfear....short of 1 leg and can gather at the square table liao :D

U lah, u are the last leg le.. ;)

Cannot....u all need to form the "Simei" :P. Staying near is good, cos after the game, can just walk home. :D

Cannot....u all need to form the "Simei" :P. Staying near is good, cos after the game, can just walk home. :D

jaskel, nvm...u staying in hougang very near sengkang. can come join sengkang kakis. :lol: