Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Bro....I want delivery of all bathroom assy and, your fridge, washing machine, hood, hob....too

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bro....I want delivery of all bathroom assy and, your fridge, washing machine, hood, hob....too

omg so fast??? but put where when they all delivered??

quick update~~ had discussed with Jason yesterday, and we chionged through 4 hours of talking, which we accomplished:

1) Common and MBR bathroom PD doors

2) Colours for entire house!!!!

3) Laminates for cabinets and feature walls

4) Most lightings except dining etc..

brains officially exploded and imploded at the same time..

handed over receipts for all my items to jason for him to call and deliver.. thumbs up for superb service seriously.. i tink sincerity pte ltd is most aptly named! :thumbs up:

handed over receipts for all my items to jason for him to call and deliver.. thumbs up for superb service seriously.. i tink sincerity pte ltd is most aptly named! :thumbs up:

excellent value-added services provided by Jason... :good:

excellent value-added services provided by Jason... :good:

haha yep.. super value-added plus although he's **** sick, he still goes at a blazing speed.. two thumbs and two leg-thumbs up man!!! :sport-smiley-004:

jason ah one thing hor... when they deliver and install please help me check check the quality leh.. i will try to be there but if i can't, then must trouble your sharp eyes liao!

haha yep.. super value-added plus although he's **** sick, he still goes at a blazing speed.. two thumbs and two leg-thumbs up man!!! :sport-smiley-004:

jason ah one thing hor... when they deliver and install please help me check check the quality leh.. i will try to be there but if i can't, then must trouble your sharp eyes liao!

wow! didn't know he does that. that can save me a lot of "work". haha... actually for my case, it is different situation. after 1st week of major reno, my family has to move in. and a lot of things (e.g. delivery, installation etc) i have to settle it myself. it may not convenience for him to do for us since we already stay in. it is easier for jason to do it for you since you have not move in yet. i wish we don't have that rush for our house reno. too stress up for me, my family and jason and his team :D

quick update~~ had discussed with Jason yesterday, and we chionged through 4 hours of talking, which we accomplished:

1) Common and MBR bathroom PD doors

2) Colours for entire house!!!!

3) Laminates for cabinets and feature walls

4) Most lightings except dining etc..

brains officially exploded and imploded at the same time..

Your common and MBR bathroom doors are from Pd Door Pte Ltd (Eunos) - http://www.pddoor.com/ ? I am in a dilemma what kind of doors to use because some people comment that PD doors spoil very easily because they are light etc. :(

yalor, i think the little blue-pill also play a part in his outstanding efficiency... :sport-smiley-004:

wow! didn't know he does that. that can save me a lot of "work". haha... actually for my case, it is different situation. after 1st week of major reno, my family has to move in. and a lot of things (e.g. delivery, installation etc) i have to settle it myself. it may not convenience for him to do for us since we already stay in. it is easier for jason to do it for you since you have not move in yet. i wish we don't have that rush for our house reno. too stress up for me, my family and jason and his team :D

haha.. bo bian i guess if that's the case due to time constraint.. but hey i'm sure you are settled in just fine!

Glad yr reno is moving so fast! :thumbs up: Guess the end is nearing soon.. ;)

yayyyyyyyy finally our turn!! then we can have nice nice house like you too haha..

yalor, i think the little blue-pill also play a part in his outstanding efficiency... :sport-smiley-004:

ooooooo yea... i tink u got that right hahaha

Your common and MBR bathroom doors are from Pd Door Pte Ltd (Eunos) - http://www.pddoor.com/ ? I am in a dilemma what kind of doors to use because some people comment that PD doors spoil very easily because they are light etc. :(

ermmmm... ok i think pd doors (well at least to me) is a type of door... I'm using Swing and Slide door which is costing a bomb imo (about $370) so if it spoils easily im gonna mash them up! :P

Hey Darkfear.. for appreciation, you shld have a box full of blue pills as present when HO.. Good idea? :P

It's been very long since I update of the reno progress... :bow: Still a bit blur blur...

Edited by jaskel