Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Sorry, tonite I may not have any update for your reno cos, I'm just back from a discussion with hse owner...a bit dead tired n blur blur now.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sorry, tonite I may not have any update for your reno cos, I'm just back from a discussion with hse owner...a bit dead tired n blur blur now.

Jason,thank for ur help for discus our home design,take a rest 1st n thank again^^

WOoohoo settled all our lightings + ceiling fan at A Lighting Enterprise (463 Geylang Rd) today! :yamseng:

Absolutely fantastic service from Alex of A Lighting. Truly does not belie his reputation.. :good:

As a sidenote, I realise that Hubby and I love salespeople who are not too smooth (=fake) and those that actually tell us not to buy this and that from him (buy from Courts better, so he says). :P I think we appreciate the honesty, so at least some things that he tells us, we actually feel assured that there's some element of truth to it.

Some pics!

Dining Room Lights

327b38b6.jpg

(Hopefully) Matching Bar Counter Lights

fd9cd868.jpg

Downlights (got them in white instead)

f7b75533.jpg

My Love-At-First-Sight Crystal Lights for the bedroom

662fd16c.jpg

Hubby's Love-At-First-Sight Crystal Lights for the entertainment room

(most beautiful lights he has ever seen haha)

6721a4fa.jpg

yes alex has wonderful service! we went there 2 wks ago too to buy lights, or rather we went to check it out only but in e end his service was too good tt we decided to buy on e spot. we bought e city sky light too! hahahaha NICE!

yes alex has wonderful service! we went there 2 wks ago too to buy lights, or rather we went to check it out only but in e end his service was too good tt we decided to buy on e spot. we bought e city sky light too! hahahaha NICE!

haha it seems we have similar tastes ah! purple wall and city sky light!! living in simei some more!!! haha.. we must space out our open house liao lidat :P yayz!!! at least someone affirms my LAFS haha..

lolz superb service right.. i mean he's sincere and willing to criticize his own products.. talking to him was like talking to jason so immediate "click" haha

nice choice on lights guys...d'amn! the skyscraper seems to be a popular choice, ppl must be wondering if it was bought via a GB :P

lolz! thanks lachesis! :P yeah man woohoo.. its just so nice i was like :jawdrop: no need to think liao..

actually it's gonna be in my entertainment room with the red wall.. so i was thinking of buying some wall stickers that depict skyscrapers to put.. but jason and wifey laugh at me.. :curse:

no worries bro :P i think we might go down tonight to check out our house again lolz! although it will be dark dark w/o lights :rolleyes:

anyway wifey and I like the very last feature wall design you proposed so let's just do that yeah!

no worries bro :P i think we might go down tonight to check out our house again lolz! although it will be dark dark w/o lights :rolleyes:

anyway wifey and I like the very last feature wall design you proposed so let's just do that yeah!

Today doing plumbling works.....finally got a WC to use :P

Ok...will go ahead with the feature wall design.

haha it seems we have similar tastes ah! purple wall and city sky light!! living in simei some more!!! haha.. we must space out our open house liao lidat :P yayz!!! at least someone affirms my LAFS haha..

lolz superb service right.. i mean he's sincere and willing to criticize his own products.. talking to him was like talking to jason so immediate "click" haha

lolz! thanks lachesis! :P yeah man woohoo.. its just so nice i was like :jawdrop: no need to think liao..

actually it's gonna be in my entertainment room with the red wall.. so i was thinking of buying some wall stickers that depict skyscrapers to put.. but jason and wifey laugh at me.. :curse:

Bro...where got laugh at u....I suggested to put..NY skyscrapers....take a look at this winkplay sticker :D

Today doing plumbling works.....finally got a WC to use :P

Ok...will go ahead with the feature wall design.

gahahahaha... good good! at least no need to run to dunno where.. oh oh remember to tape up my arino toilet bowl!!! wifey insists that she must 开张 it haha!!!

can't wait to go see everything falling in place yayyyzzz

Jason,thank for ur help for discus our home design,take a rest 1st n thank again^^

U r welcome jesslyn :D My wife tot I've been kidnapped or got 2nd mistress outside, didn't return hm yesterday nite :P ...

Edited by jaskel

gahahahaha... good good! at least no need to run to dunno where.. oh oh remember to tape up my arino toilet bowl!!! wifey insists that she must 开张 it haha!!!

can't wait to go see everything falling in place yayyyzzz

Will surly do that for all my clients' hse....no workers suppose to use the master bath wc, basin, shower, etc...

Next tues, SwingSlide door will come and install...Tomorrow will continue painting then follow by acid wash.

nice choice on lights guys...d'amn! the skyscraper seems to be a popular choice, ppl must be wondering if it was bought via a GB :P

Maybe when u went there and want to buy it, u can ask for more discount cos intro by darkfear :P

y laugh at u? wife n I oso have similar tots! get paris skyline decal and paste on glass partition beside e light!

Will surly do that for all my clients' hse....no workers suppose to use the master bath wc, basin, shower, etc...

Next tues, SwingSlide door will come and install...Tomorrow will continue painting then follow by acid wash.

hoho! fast fast... after acid wash then everything sui sui sparkly i hope!! just hope that no metal will get corroded etc.. yayy.... can't wait to see my mbr bathroom lolz!

i tink i can just move in liao.. hahaha... bro when can the bed come by the way?

Maybe when u went there and want to buy it, u can ask for more discount cos intro by darkfear :P

sure sure! i'll be glad to recommend you guys to them haha

y laugh at u? wife n I oso have similar tots! get paris skyline decal and paste on glass partition beside e light!

YA LAH SEE great minds think alike.. i think it will look nice! HAH! shall go look at skyline decals now... i shall secretly paste when wifey not at home hehe :notti: