Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

nice choice on lights guys...d'amn! the skyscraper seems to be a popular choice, ppl must be wondering if it was bought via a GB :P

Erm, pardon the forum newbie, but what's a GB? :unsure:

And i didn't know the skyscraper was so popular until I posted the pic! I thought it was a new design because the last time we visited the shop it wasn't there.. Looks like that's the risk we have to take when everyone buys from the same tiny shop (with the fantastic service)! :P

Today doing plumbling works.....finally got a WC to use :P

Ok...will go ahead with the feature wall design.

Hey Jason, just to confirm, everything is black except for the cabinet doors right??

Yay! WC! Finally! :bath:

Bro...where got laugh at u....I suggested to put..NY skyscrapers....take a look at this winkplay sticker :D

And also if we buy the winkplay stickers, you can try to stick it on for us?? Do we need to buy extras :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh! So it's like sprees lah! Those i'm familiar with :P

edited to save my ears.

"simi spree!!! hahaha!!! group buy is ask many people then all buy the same item/type of items from one place and ask for cheaper price... group buy doesn't mean buy alot of things!!!!! hahahaz

Edited by darkfear

i saw it when I went to get my lightings previously....Alex was recommending me. But my boss dun like say too much metal covering the light. so we got the one I have now...no regrets! Everyone who came my house all admire my lights! :lol:

darkfear, u dunno DIE word how to write ah, gan gan call ur wifey noob here in forum....later kana twist ur ear then you know. hahahaha.... I machiam add fire.....I'M BAD :rofl:

Edited by samgalz

edited to save my ears.

"simi spree!!! hahaha!!! group buy is ask many people then all buy the same item/type of items from one place and ask for cheaper price... group buy doesn't mean buy alot of things!!!!! hahahaz

Wahahaha! Actually I didn't see the post but samgalz's post below gave u away!! Anyway you also noob what! In the shoppaholic's world, sprees are when 1 girl collates orders from (usually overseas) sellers like Victoria's Secret/Forever 21 etc, and everyone saves on shipping costs!! :P

i saw it when I went to get my lightings previously....Alex was recommending me. But my boss dun like say too much metal covering the light. so we got the one I have now...no regrets! Everyone who came my house all admire my lights! :lol:

darkfear, u dunno DIE word how to write ah, gan gan call ur wifey noob here in forum....later kana twist ur ear then you know. hahahaha.... I machiam add fire.....I'M BAD :rofl:

Samgalz, thanks for alerting!! Will twist his ears off later!! :P

... hmm...

no ears also nice... like Doraemon

Doraemon.jpg

:D

Hahahha!!!!

Erm, pardon the forum newbie, but what's a GB? :unsure:

And i didn't know the skyscraper was so popular until I posted the pic! I thought it was a new design because the last time we visited the shop it wasn't there.. Looks like that's the risk we have to take when everyone buys from the same tiny shop (with the fantastic service)! :P

GB is group buy - yea apparently its quite popular :P , we covered a few shops in balestier & finally ended up at A lighting, the items were apple to apple comparison & the cost savings were quite significant. Alex is quite down to earth too.

Wahahaha! Actually I didn't see the post but samgalz's post below gave u away!! Anyway you also noob what! In the shoppaholic's world, sprees are when 1 girl collates orders from (usually overseas) sellers like Victoria's Secret/Forever 21 etc, and everyone saves on shipping costs!! :P

Samgalz, thanks for alerting!! Will twist his ears off later!! :P

Hahahha!!!!

oops, sorry darkfear...are ur ears off yet? :P

GB is group buy - yea apparently its quite popular :P , we covered a few shops in balestier & finally ended up at A lighting, the items were apple to apple comparison & the cost savings were quite significant. Alex is quite down to earth too.

yeah u got that right! it's seriously more worthwhile buying from A lighting given the difference in prices and Alex's good service.. can't wait to see all the lights mounted up!

oops, sorry darkfear...are ur ears off yet? :P

:furious:

she tried her best to but no it didn't come off so now i'm like this!!!!

DUMBO.jpg

yeah u got that right! it's seriously more worthwhile buying from A lighting given the difference in prices and Alex's good service.. can't wait to see all the lights mounted up!

:furious:

she tried her best to but no it didn't come off so now i'm like this!!!!

DUMBO.jpg

Awwwww!! Really very cute! Baby Dumbo!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! :rofl::rofl:

good job done mars! oops! :P

Now he has learnt his lesson not to speak ill of me in forums. 8|

Now he has learnt his lesson not to speak ill of me in forums. 8|

darkfear, beware...

now titanax turn to learn :P

that's the reason why my hubby dun come forum....wahahahaha