Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Dong Noong Zhen - Part 2

It has been sometime since i post my experiences with geomancer. Now i wish to share experiences with my long-time Mr Dong noong Zhen geomancer.

Dec 2009 - i wish to change job badly after staying for almost 10 years in the current company. Job is stable. Also New management comes in, old staffs like me get kicked aside. What the f***. So i call Dong Noong Zhen for a fengshui strategy - main purpose is to "enhanced" my luck in finding another job. Note that i am 40 year old man (not handsome or sexy), but not distasteful lar . hahahaha

March 2010 - i called him to come my place and paid $800 singapore dollars. Remember this is NOT house audit, but focus on looking for job using fengshui method.

Description of the strategy : he went to my study room (where it happens to have the most luck according to house audit) with pre-written tailsman "words". Take note it is words, not the yellow paper you see on movie. He put old coin in a small bowl with "pre-script tailsman words". Then with a stone (honestly i don't know what stone) he placed in a red bag. He then use a red light pen and chant some words which include drawing invisible words on the 2 objects. He placed both things on my table and teach me "how to chant" each morning. Chanting just open the bowl and hold the red bag (with stone inside) - and pray that "i will find a job soon". And bring the red bag with you during office hours and interviews.

My questions to him then was :

Q) got guranteed bor ? You know lah singaporeans wants guranteed results since i pay $800.

a) No guaranteed. This only increase your luck. (how many % of luck i forgot to ask)

Q) can setup different strategies for different purposeS ? Eg one for job, one for mistress, one for 4d, etc

A) cannot lah. You can only do one thing at a time (so what i am willing to spend $, he did not offer other services)

Of course i must send out resume lah (where got job find you without resume)

March 2010 to June 2010 - got interviews here and there. Good news is next week i receive an offer to go to a oil/gas company (unless something happen along the way, 98% sure get job according to HR). btw I m currently in a NON-oil/gas company. And a reminder that i am 40 years old where people say "old pple don't want - which is untrue"

So am i lucky or fengshui help me ? i don't have an answer, but sometimes when i m desperate, i will use fengshui as a last resort.

When i get the offer next week, the next time is to ask Mr Dong Noong Zhen for "zhan pu" ..i think movie u watch, use old coin with turtle shell and interpret "how long will i stay in this new job" hehehehe

BTW Mr Dong told me he don't offer this kind of special services unless customer knows him well and ask for this service. I hope my lesson can help forum members here in one way or another.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Kalimantan,

Is it Tong Noong Chin? Is there a spelling mistake here?

Hi SpringFlower

yes that is his full name.

I am not that good in name translation :-)

It has been sometime since i post my experiences with geomancer. Now i wish to share experiences with my long-time Mr Dong noong Zhen geomancer.

Dec 2009 - i wish to change job badly after staying for almost 10 years in the current company. Job is stable. Also New management comes in, old staffs like me get kicked aside. What the f***. So i call Dong Noong Zhen for a fengshui strategy - main purpose is to "enhanced" my luck in finding another job. Note that i am 40 year old man (not handsome or sexy), but not distasteful lar . hahahaha

March 2010 - i called him to come my place and paid $800 singapore dollars. Remember this is NOT house audit, but focus on looking for job using fengshui method.

Description of the strategy : he went to my study room (where it happens to have the most luck according to house audit) with pre-written tailsman "words". Take note it is words, not the yellow paper you see on movie. He put old coin in a small bowl with "pre-script tailsman words". Then with a stone (honestly i don't know what stone) he placed in a red bag. He then use a red light pen and chant some words which include drawing invisible words on the 2 objects. He placed both things on my table and teach me "how to chant" each morning. Chanting just open the bowl and hold the red bag (with stone inside) - and pray that "i will find a job soon". And bring the red bag with you during office hours and interviews.

Q) got guranteed bor ? You know lah singaporeans wants guranteed results since i pay $800.

a) No guaranteed. This only increase your luck. (how many % of luck i forgot to ask)

Q) can setup different strategies for different purposeS ? Eg one for job, one for mistress, one for 4d, etc

A) cannot lah. You can only do one thing at a time (so what i am willing to spend $, he did not offer other services)

March 2010 to June 2010 - got interviews here and there. Good news is next week i receive an offer to go to a oil/gas company (unless something happen along the way, 98% sure get job according to HR). btw I m currently in a NON-oil/gas company. And a reminder that i am 40 years old where people say "old pple don't want - which is untrue"

So am i lucky or fengshui help me ? i don't have an answer, but sometimes when i m desperate, i will use fengshui as a last resort.

When i get the offer next week, the next time is to ask Mr Dong Noong Zhen for "zhan pu" ..i think movie u watch, use old coin with turtle shell and interpret "how long will i stay in this new job" hehehehe

BTW Mr Dong told me he don't offer this kind of special services unless customer knows him well and ask for this service. I hope my lesson can help forum members here in one way or another.

Kalimantan, nice to hear from u again. Just caurious, u got anything to do with indonesia?

I'm 46, faced the same job-change situation 7 yrs ago. I was a deparmental head, dealing with technical service covering S.E.A, 7-men team, under great pressure- PR, politic,revenue, time, resources, org culture/beh, top management change...etc, mental stress particularly. 13 yr there. I did not send out a single job application letter, but sent sos "signals" to local suppliers, along the way, some "opportunities" came, I deemed not attractive, until my present boss called me personally, I jumped ship, out the "bitter sea". Have been onboard 7 yrs, experiencing some "ripples" only, major H/L tides yet to come - I foresee.

Besides wishing u all the best, pls build long term relationship with a specific fsm.......only "good", no "bad" to you.

Edited by bepgof

Hi Kalimantan,

Glad to hear things are on the up for you. :)

Are you the kalimantan from Arofanatics?

Can pm me what's your new job scope like in the oil company? Cos I also in related industry.

My nickname - kalimantan - nothing to do with indonesia

And yes i got my nickname from arofanatics, that is my first kalimantan g1 red arowana , still surviving in the rented pond.

I've not join in the new company yet.

Since this is fengshui topic, let's not discuss about fish here :-)

someone pm me to provide the fsm number : 65633482.

Note that i am just a long-term customer of this fsm. I don't earn anything from recommendation, etc.

My purpose here is to SHARE my experiences so that everyone has a better perspective of different fsm players.

And yes i do learnt from the old birds here as well.

When comes to feng shui, I don't give masters a chance to practise pyschology. In Singapore, any person who has an education has very little chance of not getting a job (of course some during down times end up driving taxis). Especially now the economy got better. So what's the chances of getting a job? 70%?

Many big organisations also need to show that their companies do have 40s to 60s as a form of "support".

To give credit to a fsm who just say " only increases the luck" reminds me of those fsms who sold jades or stones to increase luck. One gives an object to chant while another sold a jade for the person to put his faith in. If anyone has read about auto-suggestion or "the power of the mind " will understand this is merely self-believe or self-help that comes into play. "Paul" the octopus able to pick 6 out of 6 for the soccer match winner is a better master .

More incredulous is to hear a master only do this for customer knows him well! When a person is in need, I suppose it should be a charitible heart as first priority. I guess its easier for him to deduce (from a known source).

Actually heard about this "tong" from a friend before. Also wrote on piece of paper and put under his children's study table and in the end still do badly in the exams.

Now its time for me to catch up with my fsm "Paul" the octopus's prediction.

Good to hear alternative views.

Actually i am someone who is 99% scientific (always try to reason and attempt to get proof than hearsay) and also a "cheapo" customer (pay something must get returns).

I guess at that time, i m desperate for a change of environment that i attempted fengshui strategy. So when i get a new job now, i thought of sharing with forum whether this fsm "improved my luck" or we can also assume "PAP govt did a good job to bring recession out and create jobs".

So it is up to individual to make up their 2 cents worth. Of course if i don't send resume, no one will interview me. By same illustration on putting paper under study table (might as well hold the buddha leg), people no need to study liao.

Perhaps i worded it wrongly that Mr Tong Noong Chin only assist "existing" customers. I need to put in context here that we only communicate every 9 months or so , so he won't deduce my problems, but i was the one that approach him and tell him straight the problems.

You are also right something on the "self-believe" thing. I guess since i paid the money, might as well do what he says. nd remember, that i am a very fussy customer, if it does not work, i will also tell in forum.

I guess the saying "in desperate situation, calls for desperate measure". Honestly if i m not desperate, i won't be calling fsm for advice.

Perhaps i worded it wrongly that Mr Tong Noong Chin only assist "existing" customers. I need to put in context here that we only communicate every 9 months or so , so he won't deduce my problems, but i was the one that approach him and tell him straight the problems.

Any idea why only assist 'existing' customers. A bit surprise to read this lei. my bro got approach tis fsm b4 after a talk 2 yrs ago. also new lei he also accept and consult on his studies.

You shld appraoch fsm and ask them to describe your problems mah. This type then gilat !

You are also right something on the "self-believe" thing. I guess since i paid the money, might as well do what he says. nd remember, that i am a very fussy customer, if it does not work, i will also tell in forum.

I guess the saying "in desperate situation, calls for desperate measure". Honestly if i m not desperate, i won't be calling fsm for advice

Like me last time, desparate, bo bian then kena from this type of fsms left right centre. Now if anyone ask me to buy something or give me FU, i surely spit on their face. Remember in secondary school got one always kana bully. After he wore the 'fighting buddha' pendant, steady lah. Fight like nobody business liao.

Ya Lor, last time just because some of these fellows (I now don't want to call them properly, don't deserve the respect) gave some talks and interviewed by newspaper, got pyschoed by them to buy this buy that......in the end, sigh!!!!