Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Sharing Another Experiences - Palmistry

ok i know here talks about fengshui + fsm.

But I wish to share one of my palmistry contact which i had experienced with . http://masterkhor.multiply.com/profile

From my threads, u guys know that i have a long-term relationship with my fsm. But sometimes i did not ask "what he really knows and what services he can provide, etc), thus i sought other services from industry.

About myself first : I am a person who looks for QUALITY. Therefore i will share the GOOD and the BAD i encountered and will not hestiate to let the forum knows. Ok let's go back to main topic ....

Mr Khor - i know him via internet, did a visit to him, 2years ago. As fees is cheap, about $60 to $90 for palmistry , why not try it ? Main thing when i go for such services , i always behave like a singaporean customer "got guaranteed or not in what he says ..." I don't insult these professionals, but i always like to have "value for money" services... Otherwise what for i pay $$ for services, but as well save $$$ for milk powder ....

Oh yes, Mr Khor look at my palm then. Told me that there is a great change in my life around 42 year old. The change could be a career, money or something positive. I can say he predicted correctly. He kind of predicted my characters well too. If you look at my chinese age, i m actually 42 (Western date 40 years old). Should have question him further on western or chinese date.

Well i did get some information from him a few things:

a) he told me doctors and lawyers do see him. (pls take it as a pinch of salt since i was alone with him and did not see him with doctors / lawyers)

b) palm lines change, and once a year review will be good (to me i m ok with small $$$). So far he "forcast" the change accurately.

c) he even suggest some simple methods to compensate my weaknesses eg carrying a small book to remember things to do (i always forget, but not dementia). BTW, no fsm items to buy from him hor.

d) You can also ask for your goals and he determine from the palm's view rather than your 8 characters. So it is good to have alternative view.

So far he is the only palm master i see.

Just to share to make this forum lively.

:D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey just sharing

just saw this thread on palmistry and i just consulted Jackie Chin - a palmist. she was promoting her newly launched book at a book fair, quite a good read.

her style very precise type, do hand print and then do reading. so far so good on what she has revealed about my career, love life and health.

you can read about her at www.sacredspace.com.sg/visitingjackie.php

:good:

wow, I didn't realize I started this topic. Anyway that thread was in 2010 - which Mr Khor predicted the change in my career.

Fast forward to 2013 ...

Recently I went to see him because career is bothering me. I went in as usual, show my palms to him and he told me

a) this year 2013 going to have another career, not only that, someone offer me a biz plan. (actually he is right ..I plan to change career and go into another business !)

He told me to go ahead with business plan n switch career.

I will keep this thread alive and update in 2014 again.

Could he recognise u? before u blah blah, blah?

No 'relationship' analysis?

No 'wealth-ship' analysis?

wow, I didn't realize I started this topic. Anyway that thread was in 2010 - which Mr Khor predicted the change in my career.

Fast forward to 2013 ...

Recently I went to see him because career is bothering me. I went in as usual, show my palms to him and he told me

a) this year 2013 going to have another career, not only that, someone offer me a biz plan. (actually he is right ..I plan to change career and go into another business !)

He told me to go ahead with business plan n switch career.

I will keep this thread alive and update in 2014 again.

Wah Seh, what was your first question to him le?

To answer both bepgof and kcwee questions

bepgof

He did not recognize me, I only go back to him AFTER 3 years !

I did not ask for the 2 items u discussed above.

kcwee

He ask me "don't say anything first, as he wants to prove that he can see what issues are bothering me" and he looked at my palms and then he blah blah blah to me instead before I speak