Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cyberonic

Where Can I Find This Wall Clock?

Does anyone knows where can I get the below clock or something similar to that. Looking at the range of 78cm in diameter..

4780493006_a4daee6a53.jpg

Edited by cyberonic

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Does anyone knows where can I get the below clock or something similar to that. Looking at the range of 78cm in diameter..

Have you tried Molecule at great world city? Saw something like that a few days ago but not this colour. They are having GSS now.

Strongly not suggested to buy this in view of fs. Swords, cutter shaped, collect dust easily, cleaning will affect the gear, take sometime to figureout the number= may read wrongly the hr & minutes.........Anyway, to each his own.

Edited by bepgof

Yeah, my colleague bought this from Molecule about $100+ and it spoilt after 1 yr.

She swear she won't spend so much on 2 sticks from Molecule again, super not durable:)

Yeah, my colleague bought this from Molecule about $100+ and it spoilt after 1 yr.

She swear she won't spend so much on 2 sticks from Molecule again, super not durable:)

I got the Nextime pluggin wall clock from Molecule 3 years ago and it is still running well. Simple mechanism but the design is nice.

For the original Karlsson clock, yup Molecule should have it. Saw a similar kit at Tangs (vivo, near knives), at a price that didn't shock.

Wow, it's a pretty modern and cool wall clock. Maybe shops around Orchard Road may have. But definitely will be at a higher end price.

I bought mine 2yrs bk, it's still working fine. This clock cannot use Energizer batteries.

:)

Edited by Lin & L3x

Mine with this look lasted me nine years; spoilt a year ago. Bought it from Takashimaya. Cost then was 49bucks.

Guest jomonica

hmm~

try to find some favorite styles online and buy them in a trusted store or online shop~