Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
htng

Kdk Low Ceiling Fan A11sy

Bro

The japan engineers will be coming to my place next tue. If u need any help, feel free to pm me. Please note these engineers work for KDK HQ so if you are interested to let them check your fan, pm me and I will see what I can do to arrange

Guys

Yes, the japan engineers came down today..I didnt have a chance to meet them but my mum is around. They called my mobile after they did a measurement and mention that the speed 1 is not within their specs. Their stated specs of 166rpm at speed 1 is an error on their Singapore website.

I accepted their explaination and since they admit their mistake, I didnt force them to remove the fan. They tested and speed 2 and 3 is within specs so i just keep the fan and dont use speed 1

For those who are facing problem, just keep it at speed 2 n 3

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guys

Yes, the japan engineers came down today..I didnt have a chance to meet them but my mum is around. They called my mobile after they did a measurement and mention that the speed 1 is not within their specs. Their stated specs of 166rpm at speed 1 is an error on their Singapore website.

I accepted their explaination and since they admit their mistake, I didnt force them to remove the fan. They tested and speed 2 and 3 is within specs so i just keep the fan and dont use speed 1

For those who are facing problem, just keep it at speed 2 n 3

they chop chop updated the speed as 116rpm on their webby liao

they chop chop updated the speed as 116rpm on their webby liao

KDK japan spec is correct. The sg website I think has some error

It is good to know that KDK is an honest firm. After all, it is a trusted brand. :)

I agreed is a trusted brand but performance not up to my expectation. Anyway, I die die have to enjoy it for yearssss...

Speed 1 & 2 no use unless it's rainy day.

Currently, we use speed 3 in our bedrooms all the time.

Well, speed 2 is acceptable to me. I spoke to their designer asking them to change their blade design. Seriously, the design is flawed!

To be honest, they can just change the resistance on speed one and speed one will rotate at higher rpm. Problem is it doesn't make much sense because more speed doesn't = more wind. Anyway, the thing I am upset is KDK product is too reliable to die off! My old KDK standing fan so solid that it lasted 7 years and still going strong. Haha!

Cannot convince wife to throw fan away n change new fan

Edited by htng

Well, speed 2 is acceptable to me. I spoke to their designer asking them to change their blade design. Seriously, the design is flawed!

To be honest, they can just change the resistance on speed one and speed one will rotate at higher rpm. Problem is it doesn't make much sense because more speed doesn't = more wind. Anyway, the thing I am upset is KDK product is too reliable to die off! My old KDK standing fan so solid that it lasted 7 years and still going strong. Haha!

Cannot convince wife to throw fan away n change new fan

You're right. We're still using our KDK standing fan of more than 10 years at Speed 3 cos that's the only speed left that's powerful.

Oh yes, i just checked - we're using speed 2 (ceiling fan) for our bedroom and speed 3 for the kid's room.

You're right. We're still using our KDK standing fan of more than 10 years at Speed 3 cos that's the only speed left that's powerful.

Oh yes, i just checked - we're using speed 2 (ceiling fan) for our bedroom and speed 3 for the kid's room.

Standing fan very powerful lei...Need to run speed 3?

I have 5 of the A11YS baby fans in my HDB flat (1 in living room and the rest in the bedrooms). Speed 2 is comfortable enough for normal use, and speed 1 just right for sleeping. Good choice for small rooms.

hi guys,

What is the blade length of this A11YS?

I'll be moving to a 3 rm in Holland Ave soon & looking for a low ceiling fan.

Am afraid that the blades might be too long for my small bedrooms.

Can anyone advise?

hi guys,

What is the blade length of this A11YS?

I'll be moving to a 3 rm in Holland Ave soon & looking for a low ceiling fan.

Am afraid that the blades might be too long for my small bedrooms.

Can anyone advise?

the width of my house is 2.9m (also 3 room flat), no problems with the fan as i do not have any L box or false ceiling works.

in fact, i have a 48 inch ceiling fan as well, no issues also.

3room is small, but not that small.

:)