Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jocelynxu

Kitchen Cabinet +one Kitchen Sliding Door + One Mbr Silding Toilet Door

Hi, Just bought a re-sale flat @ sengkang. I would like to change / re-do the door of the whole of the kitchen cabinet. Change both the kitchen and MBR door . How much does it cost? Just spend quite a sum on the COV + wedding dinner, really dun have much left for all those renovate. Can anyone introduce me a reliable contractor / carpenter than will accommodate with our budget. i really hope that i can fix these changes in just 2.5k, if not i will have to give up the idea of changing the kiychen cabinet. :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, Just bought a re-sale flat @ sengkang. I would like to change / re-do the door of the whole of the kitchen cabinet. Change both the kitchen and MBR door . How much does it cost? Just spend quite a sum on the COV + wedding dinner, really dun have much left for all those renovate. Can anyone introduce me a reliable contractor / carpenter than will accommodate with our budget. i really hope that i can fix these changes in just 2.5k, if not i will have to give up the idea of changing the kiychen cabinet. :(

Changing of the doors may cost u ard $750 for standard size veener doors. As for the kitchen cabinet, need to know how many drawers and cabinet u have then able to advise u on the cost.

Wah...... i think disposal of kit cab and making new ones alone could easily cost u more than 2.5k already ...

If wanna save, try changing the handle only. $2~$3 / handle :)

My 15 year old kitchen cabinet needed 5 folding doors under the sink changed. They were rotted due to the damp environment and water leaks. I called around and asked for quotes online. An elderly carpenter contractor by the name of Mr Ang from Poh Hai Carpentry gave me the best deal. $280 to change all five doors plus rebuilding the support frame. You can contact him at 9815 7985. He has been in this business for 40 odd years as I spoke with him. I thought he would be coming down with his subordinates but instead he came with a PRC female assitant and the 2 of them did all the work themselves. I have all the respect for him to still be working at his age. Though he looks frail to me, he was as capable when performing the tasks.

Edited by ngknk