Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I went to talk to one of the IDs today and first impressions is that he is helpful and patient.

Has anyone engaged them before and have any comments on their work?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My reno done by them. Starting still ok but they take very long to complete my reno so if you can wait then you can consider them. My carpentry and tiling works workmanship not bad. I am not very choosy so if it looks nice and even I am fine. I just don't like their electrician and plumber. They give me the most problems. After doing their work they just leave, never check whether the lights r working whether the tap got water etc. In the end have to ask them to come back and redo a few times. Their electricians are the worse can tell you come in the morning but late afternoon then turn up. I think they are handling too many projects. That's why if you can wait then you consider Ibridge.

Hi, I just want to share my unpleasant exp with Rhiss. Prob its because I paid upfront and therefore I got such a service. Initally the ID is really friendly and helpful. Thats y we engage him. But as the reno started, we saw the true self of him.

1 Apr: Reno started (lay aircon pipings) - We are happy, so we din check for next two weeks.

10 Apr: shock! No further works done except for aircon pipings. So we called. Reno resume on 14 Apr - False Ceiling done within 2 days. My 3D diagram he promised came but wasnt according to my floor plan. So ask him re-design. In the end, reno finished, still havnt seen the updated 3D design.

20 Apr: We went up again. False Ceiling, Aircon piping are done only. When asked, he say will give us back by 30 Apr.

30 Apr: Went up again. Nothing was done. Called him, he say his contractor busy. Will do next week.

4 May: Went up at 2am. Electrical cable laid, nothing else was done. Called him on the following day, he say the contractor will come up and do.

5 May: Surprising, all carpentary works, lighting fixture, TV console, kitchen cabinet done within 2days! So u can expect good quality? FAT HOPE. We spoke to the carpentary workers, they told us that ID only gave them less than a week to do all our carpentary work, so cannt expect good quality. We have no choice but to accept a lower quality of drawer tracks coz we want move in fast.

Another incident happen with the lighting company - Kenzo designer lighting as recommended by ID. Coz we tot that our reno quite cheap so let him take some commission from the lights. REGRETTED. We ordered our lightings 1.5mths back, suppose delivered by 6 may. In the end, on 5 may, they tell us there isn't any stock. I was pregnant n quarrelled with the sales lady coz she tell me they will installed something else and re-installed again in June. Hello! Chinese custom do not allow anymore work when I officially shift in! N when i ask her who will do the cleaning after they installed, she say that not under her preview. Moreover, they insisted that I should pay up the final amount when its delivered on 6 may. SUCK! Ultimately, we ask them to take out the 3 lights which they cant deliver, we went to our neighbourhood on the 6 may and get the 3 lights which they could not deliver. Guess what, we saved 200 bucks from it!

8 May: Suppose to meet at our place and do handover. So on 8 may, hubby suddenly tot of calling the ID to confirm the timing again. Guess what! ID say he need do family stuff and currently in malaysia. WT* I got upset. Send him an sms to say he is irresponsible. Its so difficult for my husband to get a day leave and he just Ja bo like that. His reason, he tried to sms n called us but his hp cant get thru for the nite. Hello, i sms him the night before but there wasn't any error message. But i decided to give him another chance so ask him to return us the keys with defects done by 13 May coz all my funiture come in liao (i delay the delivery because of ID mistake)

Tired of typing already.. IN summary.. the defects rectification dragged again and we only got our official handing over on the 21 May. Other things he does that anger me as well.

1. No protection over my main door and flooring. Causing the door to be scratched (neighbours also say not acceptable) and floor tiles scratched (we close one eye). He say if put the protection, the floor tiles will scratch even more. -_-" We insisted the door to be re-laminated. Its was done only after one month of nagging.

2. MBR tv console wallpaper workmanship sucks. Their pen knife made a scratch on my painted wall. He still say my hubby is too fussy about it. I came in and tell him the poor workmanship was reminded by my fren who went to visit my home renovation. If a fren who has no ID knowlegde and can see from one look, how to show to my frens during house warming.

3. Over estimation of lighting. At end of reno, i have extra 4 PLC and 1 T5. He ask me to settle with his other owner who might be interested in taking over it. End up, no official yes or no reply from him that they will take over after a week of shifting in. His final solution, ask me take back to the lighting shop and see if they want to take it back anot. -__-"

Overall, my hubby was the one supervising the site after his night shift, getting scolding from his superior... ID only appear less than 5 times. Overall exp: VERY UNPLEASANT. Lucky i finished liao.. phew.

Edited by ssbaby

Ibrideg design same??? My house done by Ibridge design.... my reno was delayed two months... really upset. and lots of jobs still need to be rectify and they still chase for balance payment....