Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
budgetice

Please Help Elmoland78

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am not a Brandt user, but I have LG front load WD. At least for LG, the noise problem comes when the machine is shifted for some reason and the bolts at the base are not tightened to level the machine with the floor. So at the time of installing the machine or even when its shifted a bit from here to there, we have to use a spanner (provided by LG) to tighten the bolts to maximum limit. I guess most front load machines must be working on similar principle.

Just my two cents worth of opinion, but no harm trying if you have not tried this already.

I am not a Brandt user, but I have LG front load WD. At least for LG, the noise problem comes when the machine is shifted for some reason and the bolts at the base are not tightened to level the machine with the floor. So at the time of installing the machine or even when its shifted a bit from here to there, we have to use a spanner (provided by LG) to tighten the bolts to maximum limit. I guess most front load machines must be working on similar principle.

Just my two cents worth of opinion, but no harm trying if you have not tried this already.

Its either washing on unbalanced load causing the suspension to shake or the counterweight nuts loose. in which case u can call the technician to check because there might be other reasons. But most probably will be the suspension thats causing the shaking..