Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thattrader

5i Serangoon North

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Somehow my previous post got lost, so keeping it short this time.

I went to Hafary recently, and managed to confirm my tiles selection in one sitting, however I couldnt get the right tiles for my Kitchen wall. My idea is something like the picture attached below.

whitetileswithblackgrou.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Somehow my previous post got lost, so keeping it short this time.

I went to Hafary recently, and managed to confirm my tiles selection in one sitting, however I couldnt get the right tiles for my Kitchen wall. My idea is something like the picture attached below.

whitetileswithblackgrou.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How is your reno coming along? :D

Love those tiles! I remember seeing a lookalike in Soon bee huat...but dun quote me.

If you havent been to SHB...go there. They have a huge showroom in Changi and its worth the time!

Edited by lynd3ralla

heyy thattrader, guess what?! we have exactly the same floor plan!!! but i am living at Sims Drive Blk4*. And i am also sourcing for reno ID and contrators too!

Looks like ur reno will start before me. mine will only begin in Dec'2010. haa.. will follow ur blog closely moving forward.

Anyway, u mentioned abt overlay the laminate flooring over the existing tiles. what's the pros n cons of doing that as compared to hacking n tiles b4 laying the laminate flooring?

i have the same budget as u. ard 35k. quite hard for me cause need to erect /re-erect walls for my studyrm n storerm.

hey thattrader, seem like ya very busy. anyway, i'm that person who visited your place with ossify on sunday, urs house warming.

glad that i have seen ur house, cause i have a very very similar layout as you. i love your toilets a lot. before seeing ur toilet, i have problem conveying my ideads to IDs and contractors as most of them said too small to have shower screen area, vanity and WC. But u managed to did it with such a nice design too.

Hopefully you can see this msg, as i will like to bring my wife to your place oneday to see for herself. hehe. PM me bro. thanks!

hey thattrader, seem like ya very busy. anyway, i'm that person who visited your place with ossify on sunday, urs house warming.

glad that i have seen ur house, cause i have a very very similar layout as you. i love your toilets a lot. before seeing ur toilet, i have problem conveying my ideads to IDs and contractors as most of them said too small to have shower screen area, vanity and WC. But u managed to did it with such a nice design too.

Hopefully you can see this msg, as i will like to bring my wife to your place oneday to see for herself. hehe. PM me bro. thanks!

sorry dude, just saw your message...as you guys can guess I am not the most hardworking of bloggers. But the renovation went great, and when I can find the time to post the end result, I will, only to show what a good job Ossify has done, but don't hold your breath.

After my folks' 5I, I will be looking to renovate my own 3NG with my future wife, but I might just blog it instead, as I find the forum here quite clumsy to use, maybe it is just me.