Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
valkilmer

How To Create A Storage Space When You Don't Have A Store Room?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

depend on wat u want. i have done something similar before.

let me know if u are interested. u can either PM or contact me thru 9003 6445.

thks

i also want to know how to create a storage space when my house storeroom already hack by previous owner.

I found big orange rent storage space 1m x 1m or 1m x 2m price quite reasonable. It is at bt batok st 22

hi dean,

if the area tat u want to create a storage space which is unlike valkilmer, which is more to a side entrance, can try think of have partition (something like false wall). but tat require a door for access.

thks

To create storage space, you may want to consider reviewing what items to store or give away. Besides this, wardrobe and cabinets can act as storage too. I have seen a house without storage and still look very neat.

Cheers!

hi guys, i'm thinking of doing this you know..

has anyone done it before?

i want to cover up that area

I'm assuming you wanna install a sliding door from the kitchen entrance to the corridor window?

You may try Besglas and ask for their wardrobes sliding doors (their normal sliding doors are a little more costly

as it includes locking mechanism which I assume you don't need)

prices ranges depending mainly on length, as well as on top-hang only? mirrored surfaces and so on.

You may try closet design/ closet robe.. those WIW and ask for their sliding doors,

I remember seeing bifolds as well from their showrooms.

Hope this helps.

what about using Besglas sliding door to put inside your room (seal up the hole gap by using Besglas sliding door) and buy those metal rack wardrobe 4 tier or ikea rack with wire basket $178), no wood in the room.