Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

er not sure if this belongs here. for rice containers where to get & issit only wood materials

available? which materials best for storing rice? & how much? thanks :help:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
er not sure if this belongs here. for rice containers where to get & issit only wood materials

available? which materials best for storing rice? & how much? thanks :help:

i got the tupperware rice dispenser. its plastic and its unique cause it works on the first in first out basis. so new rice goes in the top, and rice is dispensed out the bottom. so ur old rice will always get used up first. :D

i got the tupperware rice dispenser. its plastic and its unique cause it works on the first in first out basis. so new rice goes in the top, and rice is dispensed out the bottom. so ur old rice will always get used up first. :D

eh where u got it from? sounds like beer dispenser :P

toyogo?

There are all kinds of materials, not just wood (tho my mum always says that wood is the best). I prefer the dispenser type like poster#2. I'm also using the same kind. Very convenient.

yup. the tupperware rice dispenser is good. cos the rice grain wun be broken and wun have those tiny crawlies... cost abt 100 plus... can buy from those aunties hawking tupperware products. i am oso going to get one. maybe we can do a mass order and get good discount.

yup. the tupperware rice dispenser is good. cos the rice grain wun be broken and wun have those tiny crawlies... cost abt 100 plus... can buy from those aunties hawking tupperware products. i am oso going to get one. maybe we can do a mass order and get good discount.

:jawdrop: huh 100+ for a tupperware rice dispenser? how big issit? why so ex?

got pic?

:jawdrop: huh 100+ for a tupperware rice dispenser? how big issit? why so ex?

got pic?

i got it for 148 and it can contain 10.5kg of rice. just nice for a 10kg packet

rice_dispenser_image.jpg

Edited by wolflet

hey people.

the deal is with every purchase of the rice dispenser, you will get 1 set of 3 store and pour container ( can put yr soy sauces, sesame oil and etc ) ....

PM me is you are interested. hopefully can get enuf people to participate.. deal is oni for bulk purchase, that is 5 unit and above...

Just to share, I heard its not good to keep rice for too long.... those black rice lice will grow and infest the whole rice supply... I encountered once too... now only use till finish then buy again.

Just to share, I heard its not good to keep rice for too long.... those black rice lice will grow and infest the whole rice supply... I encountered once too... now only use till finish then buy again.

Throw in 1 bulb of garlic will solve the problem.