Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Chinese Zodiac Signs

2. you can try, i ever heard of some temple mediums able to help. Actually when fan tai shui no small matter, either go temple, follow by 'master' or do so at the same time. Fan tai shui very easy to detect....everytime stumbling block here and there. tis one not smooth liaozzzz follow by another. The frustration level goes higher and higher.....especially if got house reno that tai shui year will make it worse....sure got something big happen. Good feng shui also can be broken.

A friend of mine this year fan taisui, career also a lot of problems. Just like what you said, everywhere hit nails.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
A friend of mine this year fan taisui, career also a lot of problems. Just like what you said, everywhere hit nails.

halor, my dad ever told me his experience when he fan tai-sui that year. Retrenched by company, got motorbike accident and many 'things' not smooth kept coming at him.

halor, my dad ever told me his experience when he fan tai-sui that year. Retrenched by company, got motorbike accident and many 'things' not smooth kept coming at him.

Do all of us really "understand" the significance/history/legend of "fan tai sui"? 60 "Generals" who takes turn in charge the "earth", or to be more precised - the chinese community or believers, for a year. Anyone knows the name of this General who are in charge this year? What's "head-on" crash = born the same year , "side" crash = +6 animal & "minor" crash = +3 animal. Why not +2, +4 or +...animals? Pray & make ofering to the one whom you don't even know HIS name or for reasons of "offending" Him, sound to me is a complete insance act = signing on the legal paper without understanding its content. Once you understand the content, you will not sign.....sigh. How do you ensure He "sure" likes your offering/prayer, or someone else like you & me can "guarantee" such?.

FS is not like that lah. Do things try to understand the "cause" first, then you will know if get the expected "effects". Sound chime? Actually Kong Pua Boey Da Rui.

Note: My personal opinion only, at least.

Edited by bepgof

Do all of us really "understand" the significance/history/legend of "fan tai sui"? 60 "Generals" who takes turn in charge the "earth", or to be more precised - the chinese community or believers, for a year. Anyone knows the name of this General who are in charge this year?
General Wu Huan [邬桓]

What's "head-on" crash = born the same year , "side" crash = +6 animal & "minor" crash = +3 animal.

Going by your formula,

those born in the year of Tiger offends Tai Sui [this is Tiger year]

those born in the year of Monkey clash with Tai Sui [+6 animal signs]

those born in the year of Snake and Pig conflicts with Tai Sui [+ 3 animal signs]

Pray & make offering to the one whom you don't even know HIS name or for reasons of "offending" Him, sound to me is a complete insance act

This is really mind boggling. I prayed to Tai Sui this year because my horoscope conflicts with Him; yet I don't know the reason. If you know how we have offended him, please enlighten us for the greater good.

signing on the legal paper without understanding its content. Once you understand the content, you will not sign.....sigh.

Why will I not sign? What's with the contents and the sigh? Really worrying.

Do all of us really "understand" the significance/history/legend of "fan tai sui"? 60 "Generals" who takes turn in charge the "earth", or to be more precised - the chinese community or believers, for a year. Anyone knows the name of this General who are in charge this year? What's "head-on" crash = born the same year , "side" crash = +6 animal & "minor" crash = +3 animal. Why not +2, +4 or +...animals? Pray & make ofering to the one whom you don't even know HIS name or for reasons of "offending" Him, sound to me is a complete insance act = signing on the legal paper without understanding its content. Once you understand the content, you will not sign.....sigh. How do you ensure He "sure" likes your offering/prayer, or someone else like you & me can "guarantee" such?.

FS is not like that lah. Do things try to understand the "cause" first, then you will know if get the expected "effects". Sound chime? Actually Kong Pua Boey Da Rui.

Note: My personal opinion only, at least.

What you mean 'cause'. You mean my father did something wrong? Then got the effects? Hey...he's one of the nicest man around!!!

General Wu Huan [邬桓]

Going by your formula,

those born in the year of Tiger offends Tai Sui [this is Tiger year]

those born in the year of Monkey clash with Tai Sui [+6 animal signs]

those born in the year of Snake and Pig conflicts with Tai Sui [+ 3 animal signs]

This is really mind boggling. I prayed to Tai Sui this year because my horoscope conflicts with Him; yet I don't know the reason. If you know how we have offended him, please enlighten us for the greater good.

Why will I not sign? What's with the contents and the sigh? Really worrying.

According to the "traditions", you're right on the General & animals.

While study the mathermatic of Chinese Calender, I realised Chinese do not have a continuous year count. Every 60 year repeats a cycle. Unlike the western calender which counts from the birth of Juses Christ, till now is 2010 yr. Many scholars tried to traced back which is the yr 0(chinese calendar), but up till today has no conclusion. By legend, chinese calender was invented by Yellow Emperor (2697BC - 2637BC) who remained as a mythological figure. If we follow this legend, then the chinese calender up till today has history of 4647 yr, or the sexagenary cycle have been repeated 77 times!.

Back to your queries, that's not my formular, just merely a reply from a Master in a china web, why not +2, +4...? I'm also very doubtful to these formular. Up till now, I don't know What the 12 animals have done to the 60 Generals or offended the Jade Emperor, some 5000 yrs ago. Everyone has free will, you can contineous signing-hopefully not on a bounce/blank cheque.

Edited by bepgof

What you mean 'cause'. You mean my father did something wrong? Then got the effects? Hey...he's one of the nicest man around!!!

I got motocycle accidentssss too, kena sent to hospital by Ambulance. I got car accidentssss also, boynet went up, windscreen broken, son flew out. Right palm got electric burnt, MC 16 days. The scars remained as witness. I "offended" Tai Sui? I received many "fine" letters, also received "warning" letter from boss. Pay cut, pay freeze, I offended "tai sui"? I only blame myself for all these "unfavorables", no ones else. I also very nice leh, ppl give me i inch, I give 1 feet in return.

If I were to be more "careful" or "more patience" = cause, accident(effect) would not have happen. Or too much "artificial intellegent" = cause, to authorize air shipment, I would not have kena "warning" letter (effect).

Say is always easier than done. "Cause" is not that easy to be identified in real life, until thing happens, then oops... Those that we have "escaped", = we consciously knew the "scary effect" if were to do this (cause) and we've prevented the "scary effect" from happening. Some effects take long to be effected, ie investment, children education/upbring. Gamble has immediate effect and this effect is the cause of another event....never end lah.

Next, from Bible (words of God) effect could be "effected" within 3 generations.

Edited by bepgof

Refer to "Up till know, I don't know What the 12 animals have done to the 60 Generals or offended the Jade Emperor, some 5000 yrs ago"

- i think it make sense the questions above

Come to think of it, we are all humans, so actual FAN-TAI-SUI thing may simply refers to real animals in the zoo.

I guess i will ignore the zodiac and fan-tai sui in different years then.

BUT as usual, i still like to hear this or that when TV says it :-)

Refer to "Up till know, I don't know What the 12 animals have done to the 60 Generals or offended the Jade Emperor, some 5000 yrs ago"

- i think it make sense the questions above

Come to think of it, we are all humans, so actual FAN-TAI-SUI thing may simply refers to real animals in the zoo.

I guess i will ignore the zodiac and fan-tai sui in different years then.

BUT as usual, i still like to hear this or that when TV says it :-)

Animals in the zoo? Great one bro! But we don't have dragon in zoo, Komodo dragon counted or not? Lol!