Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whet

Regarding Round Marble Top Dinning Table

Anyone know where can I get round marble top dinner table with 6 chairs?

My wife and I was searching around and came across one at the nova but it cost us around S$1500+ (with GST).

Our friends bought a rectangle one from Malaysia which cost him around RM1400. But our concern is on the warranty.

Our budget is max S$1100 (with GST)... Do you think it is possible to get one within our budget in Singapore?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone know where can I get round marble top dinner table with 6 chairs?

My wife and I was searching around and came across one at the nova but it cost us around S$1500+ (with GST).

Our friends bought a rectangle one from Malaysia which cost him around RM1400. But our concern is on the warranty.

Our budget is max S$1100 (with GST)... Do you think it is possible to get one within our budget in Singapore?

From what I know, if all things being the same a round marble table will be more exp than a rectangle table

reason being more wastage and skill to cut round marble .... from what the sales told me.

However, there is many different grade of marble material for table in the market, the cheaper one

are normally not natural marble... even withnin natural marble there is different grade.

And if you are getting natural marble beware that what you see in the show room may not be what you

get later on cos marble being natural stone has different pattern.

At the end of the day, be regardless of the price, know what you are paying for will be helpful to prevent

disappointment later on.

Buy from soon lee ann. Johor. 3.5 Inch round marble table at RM 699......

Furniture seldom have warrenty..... buy cheap

Thanks fengshui.

May I know the address to soon lee ann? I suppose it is located in JB?

Hi whet, I think i know which table you were looking at.

I found the same thing at a shop opposite siemens building. If i'm not wrong the shop name is call hommage.

Thanks guyvanderson.

Any idea how much is hommage selling pertaining to my requirement? Are they reliable?

From what I know, if all things being the same a round marble table will be more exp than a rectangle table

reason being more wastage and skill to cut round marble .... from what the sales told me.

However, there is many different grade of marble material for table in the market, the cheaper one

are normally not natural marble... even withnin natural marble there is different grade.

And if you are getting natural marble beware that what you see in the show room may not be what you

get later on cos marble being natural stone has different pattern.

At the end of the day, be regardless of the price, know what you are paying for will be helpful to prevent

disappointment later on.

Hi new_home_maker

Thanks for the information.. Infact I know nothing about marble. My wife and I just find that marble looks nice.

I hope to find a shop which is reliable at the end of the day.

Thanks fengshui.

May I know the address to soon lee ann? I suppose it is located in JB?

Soonly Ann @ Pelangi Indah

38,jalan gaya 28, taman gaya, ulu tiram JB 81800.

Tel: +607 8618989

(Soonly Ann at Pelangi Indah which is behind Jusco Tebrau City)

is after tebrau jusco go towards kota tinggi. sequence u'll c tebrau juscon n shell petrol station , go straight u will go under the bridge towards johor jaya, go staight further u'll c road sign pelangi indah n tmn gaya. the drive is about 40min from jb town

Hi new_home_maker

Thanks for the information.. Infact I know nothing about marble. My wife and I just find that marble looks nice.

I hope to find a shop which is reliable at the end of the day.

u can see my dinner table here under post 90

my dinner table

Soonly Ann @ Pelangi Indah

38,jalan gaya 28, taman gaya, ulu tiram JB 81800.

Tel: +607 8618989

(Soonly Ann at Pelangi Indah which is behind Jusco Tebrau City)

is after tebrau jusco go towards kota tinggi. sequence u'll c tebrau juscon n shell petrol station , go straight u will go under the bridge towards johor jaya, go staight further u'll c road sign pelangi indah n tmn gaya. the drive is about 40min from jb town

Thanks for the informative post.

I am looking for rectangular table for eight persons (preferably hardwood with glass top) and the stand (aka leg) is at the centre so that there will be better leg space for the diners. Do you know whether they sell this in M'sia?

Edited by leechaorui