Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gavirus

Great Id, Great Ideas

Hey peeps! Through personal contact, I've recently signed up with a good ID.

Met with a few IDs before him, most only concerned with pricing and me signing contract first. So was not comfortable with them.

This guy listened to what I said I wanted, including cutting down on budget and suggested something that's below the budget (for once).

And he suggested what he would do if in my shoes. By 2nd meeting, wowed me with his artwork, perspective sketch but quite good.

And not only is it affordable for me, he's open to giving good alternatives and suggestions.

Just wanted to share this cos I'm really really really really really really very happy with all that went through so far. I believe he won't disappoint you.

PM me for his contact.

I will update on the on site jobs in accordance to what we will be planning. (still rough)

But as I go along, I'd just put down my personal feeling throughout this experience of dream-home building and hopefully put up some pics as well.

Hope this will go smoothly all the way. *cross fingers* and pray pray pray. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Met with a few IDs before him, most only concerned with pricing and me signing contract first. So was not comfortable with them.

This guy listened to what I said I wanted, including cutting down on budget and suggested something that's below the budget (for once).

And he suggested what he would do if in my shoes. By 2nd meeting, wowed me with his artwork, perspective sketch but quite good.

And not only is it affordable for me, he's open to giving good alternatives and suggestions.

Just wanted to share this cos I'm really really really really really really very happy with all that went through so far. I believe he won't disappoint you.

PM me for his contact.

I will update on the on site jobs in accordance to what we will be planning. (still rough)

But as I go along, I'd just put down my personal feeling throughout this experience of dream-home building and hopefully put up some pics as well.

can tell me where is your ID from and who ?

Thanks

PM me for his contact.

Hi,

am interested too. May i know which ID and contacts?

Thanks

PM me for his contact.

hi can you pls pm me his contact.

Thank you

PM me for his contact.

can you pm me his contacts? thanks :)

PM me for his contact.

Can please PM me the contact? Thanks a lot

it's almost coming to 3 mths since TS contracted his ID. no progress update thus far?

just wondering if this is a real ID contact or just another ID/contractor "promoting" himself?

hi hi,

Sorry ah, never update my post. basically all is done up by him, i know i promised to post pictures but i ran into some situation and require to channel my other funds elsewhere and so did not buy furniture to put inside.

As for his work, it's done really well. i can take pics but as i said, the house would look quite empty so i think i'd wait til the storm's over then furnish it up.

and no, i'm not an ID.. Web designer :)

hi hi,

Sorry ah, never update my post. basically all is done up by him, i know i promised to post pictures but i ran into some situation and require to channel my other funds elsewhere and so did not buy furniture to put inside.

As for his work, it's done really well. i can take pics but as i said, the house would look quite empty so i think i'd wait til the storm's over then furnish it up.

and no, i'm not an ID.. Web designer :)

Can pm me his contact and details ? thanks alot.

Also is your flat open for viewing ?