Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lhh

Help! I Dun Like My Wall Tiles Of My Kitchen And Toilet!

Hi all,

I will be getting my keys from HDB by end of this year. But the wall tiles provided by them is kinda off. Pls advise what I can do with my tiles beside hacking them.

Thanks a lot!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

search ard the forum.. think some people painted over them. :) special spray painting for tiles cheaper. heh

Edited by pinkpetter

Hi LHH

will overylay make the toilet smaller?

Smaller by the thickness of two tiles. But have to look at how the tiles will terminate at the door / window.

Guest airstriker
Hi LHH

will overylay make the toilet smaller?

Yes, overlay but consider the followings:

a. Toilet will be smaller by 20 to 25mm depending the materials, on each side of the wall.

b. Waterproofing.

c. Tile termination at the toilet door ( u will see the thickness of the cement and tile).

Hi all,

I will be getting my keys from HDB by end of this year. But the wall tiles provided by them is kinda off. Pls advise what I can do with my tiles beside hacking them.

Thanks a lot!

Same problem here. My toilet wall got a stretch of flower so intend to remove that portion only & replace with stretch of colour that suite current tiles. Other way is try to do things like longer mirror to cover. As for kitchen, space between top & bottom cabinet cover with glass. I changing kitchen cabinet & my contractor will hack only those parts without cabinet cos I using glass in between top & bottom cabinet. Like that those parts covered by kitchen cabinet don't need to hack lor.

Same problem here. My toilet wall got a stretch of flower so intend to remove that portion only & replace with stretch of colour that suite current tiles. Other way is try to do things like longer mirror to cover. As for kitchen, space between top & bottom cabinet cover with glass. I changing kitchen cabinet & my contractor will hack only those parts without cabinet cos I using glass in between top & bottom cabinet. Like that those parts covered by kitchen cabinet don't need to hack lor.

Sorry, yours is new flat har. Like that u cover kitchen with cabinets or some features. Hack those parts that cannot be covered.