Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

True Experiences With Fsms

I believe most/all members here wish to pay a reasonable $ to fsm to get maximum FS effects. This is nothing wrong with consumer thinkings.

I would say "some lucky ones" got the right fsm to come and make someone life better, and of course, there are "unfortunate ones" that got the SAME fsm AND did not make the others lives better.

My relationship with my FSM goes a long way and trust is built there. Of course i would continue to search for better ones, but that means i must be willing to spend "additonal resources" to engage his/her services.

My long-term relationship is with Mr Tong Noong Zhen geomancer. However due to desperate measures that i wish to change my luck on job-search, i chanced upon this forum and the ratio of members here say Mr Chang is good. I did engage his service, but the outcome of Mr Chang FIRST house audio is 95% similar SETUP BASELINE as Mr Tong Noong Zhen geomancer. What a waste of money !!!

What i expect from Mr Chang is he should recommend "major" changes like renovations. This way, i can decide whether to follow Mr Chang "COMPLETE renovations" strategy. He told me that to have "MAJOR renovation" strategy is to get him to come again for another visit which is abother $1k++.

I would probably never engaged Mr Chang services again.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I believe most/all members here wish to pay a reasonable $ to fsm to get maximum FS effects. This is nothing wrong with consumer thinkings.

I would say "some lucky ones" got the right fsm to come and make someone life better, and of course, there are "unfortunate ones" that got the SAME fsm AND did not make the others lives better.

My relationship with my FSM goes a long way and trust is built there. Of course i would continue to search for better ones, but that means i must be willing to spend "additonal resources" to engage his/her services.

My long-term relationship is with Mr Tong Noong Zhen geomancer. However due to desperate measures that i wish to change my luck on job-search, i chanced upon this forum and the ratio of members here say Mr Chang is good. I did engage his service, but the outcome of Mr Chang FIRST house audio is 95% similar SETUP BASELINE as Mr Tong Noong Zhen geomancer. What a waste of money !!!

What i expect from Mr Chang is he should recommend "major" changes like renovations. This way, i can decide whether to follow Mr Chang "COMPLETE renovations" strategy. He told me that to have "MAJOR renovation" strategy is to get him to come again for another visit which is abother $1k++.

I would probably never engaged Mr Chang services again.

Why do you want to have major changes? I thought since he say everything ok, then good what. As for change luck with job search, I feel it is really a up and down thing.. I always feel no matter how steady one is, there are bounds to be up and down...

What is the other 5% difference? So presently who are you following?

In my humble opinion, you should be glad that both geomancers have 'things' which are common for your house up to 95%. Instead, the 5% could be critical that make the difference.

If I engage two geomancer and both have total contradictions, who to follow especially I'm still doing fine?

Do not be mistaken.

What i am saying here is when i engaged Mr Chang, i thought he is going to "plan" a major change which i am expecting, than the current setup i already had.

Instead what he wrote was simply the 95% or 99% similar to my previous FSM. No major, drastic change at all.

Then he told me that if you want major change, a NEW visit is required ! That is he will tell me what to hack, what to make, what to plant, etc. Instead i was told put plants here, change curtain color, etc. That isn't major change.

Major change to me means maximising every corner where possible.

Even if Mr Chang audit contradicts much with my FSM, i won't blame him because this is the decision i m suppose to make.

Issue is : Why should i pay for 2 visits when 1 visit should be sufficient ?

Expert reads expert's work., concluded owner CAN afford to pay $. Test if u're WILLING to part with yr $ to exchange for his expertise. 1st visit to build trust & understanding of real situations, 2nd visit will show his "true color".

Tell you a "secret": I adopt above principle when visiting 1st time customer.

Edited by bepgof

Do not be mistaken.

What i am saying here is when i engaged Mr Chang, i thought he is going to "plan" a major change which i am expecting, than the current setup i already had.

Instead what he wrote was simply the 95% or 99% similar to my previous FSM. No major, drastic change at all.

Then he told me that if you want major change, a NEW visit is required ! That is he will tell me what to hack, what to make, what to plant, etc. Instead i was told put plants here, change curtain color, etc. That isn't major change.

Major change to me means maximising every corner where possible.

Even if Mr Chang audit contradicts much with my FSM, i won't blame him because this is the decision i m suppose to make.

With reference to the topic "between master chang and Tong", you feel that changing altar position, partition and different study table direction 1 to 5%. To me I think quite a lot already. I'm not sure what went through during your audit, you actually ended up with an audit result as above and also leaving you another option to 'major change' which you wanted him to come back but will cost you another fees. So in fact you were given an option for major change and now you say there is no major or drastic change recommended. Isn't this contradicting?

Anyway, I personally think it is reasonable when asking master chang to make another trip or audit, to pay fees for that, don't you agree?

Anyway, I personally think it is reasonable when asking master chang to make another trip or audit, to pay fees for that, don't you agree?

Freedom of speech. Personally, I feel it is a rip-off.

Why make two trips when it can be settled in one?

If not money, then what?

Freedom of speech. Personally, I feel it is a rip-off.

Why make two trips when it can be settled in one?

If not money, then what?

Since you ask AGAIN, I'll elaborate further. Hope my "protective shield" still functioning, haha.

When I meet client/supplier/agent for 1st time, I will "auto scan" the person, based on my knowledge/experience/value, person's character, reasons for meeting..... then come to conclusion to see if he "worths" my service. Believed same process applies for all of us, more or less.

I believed when Master Chang saw the settings, he could recongise & sense "something else is behind". Masters treat sincerity as "Heaven", human manipulation as "floor". He must have felt the "Heaven" & "floor" not in existence, & no worth for his "expertise". 2nd visit is just an excuse to exit. My experience (not fs related) indicates that some masters with real substances are siao siao, can ask rocket high price, can even provide free service as & when their deem fit.

Unless Kalimantan "open" his book(something more than $ term), I doubt Master Chang is willing to show his "true color".

Note: I'm not Master Chang nor his disciple/relative/....promotion hor, just my agar agar guessing/analysing.

Edited by bepgof

Since you ask AGAIN, I'll elaborate further. Hope my "protective shield" still functioning, haha.

When I meet client/supplier/agent for 1st time, I will "auto scan" the person, based on my knowledge/experience/value, person's character, reasons for meeting..... then come to conclusion to see if he "worths" my service. Believed same process applies for all of us, more or less.

I believed when Master Chang saw the settings, he could recongise & sense "something else is behind". Masters treat sincerity as "Heaven", human manipulation as "floor". He must have felt the "Heaven" & "floor" not in existence, & no worth for his "expertise". 2nd visit is just an excuse to exit. My experience (not fs related) indicates that some masters with real substances are siao siao, can ask rocket high price, can even provide free service as & when their deem fit.

Unless Kalimantan "open" his book(something more than $ term), I doubt Master Chang is willing to show his "true color".

Note: I'm not Master Chang nor his disciple/relative/....promotion hor, just my agar agar guessing/analysing.

I buy the "excuse to exit" argument.

I use that at times. :)

Thanks for offering different perspective.

Your shield is still on.

What you mean by 'something else is behind'? You mean Kalimantan not 'sincere'? Audit house also got sincerity??

What you mean by 'something else is behind'? You mean Kalimantan not 'sincere'? Audit house also got sincerity??

I like your teochew's sprit: "must ask till how many wooden boards made up of a boat". Every invitation to master for an audit sure has motive/s behind. Only the owner knows the actual motive/s. Invited Master sure could "sense" the motive/s, whether with or without expressly spoke, along the way. Note: FS masters are trained and are super good at observing/interpreting behaviours, body languages.....be careful.

I believed in one way or another, Kalimantan has made him unpleased, sincerity could be one of "them".

Sure one has to express his sincerity(most often is how to show, simply just "open book" or "show hand"), and tell of his motives/reasons, of inviting master for an audit. It is not as simple/pure as like a commercial transaction, must remember this, very important. Otherwises, master will reserve & retreat. That was why I did "advise" a forumer abt a cancer patient, to "open book" with master first, then owner could receive optimum benifit.

Hor, now you know the boat has how many wooden boards already. See next time you still dare/want to hide this and that in front of a master or not.

Edited by bepgof

bepgof, i came across this post chinese zodiac

You unhappy with Kalimantan for some reason, other than your 'something behind thing' reasoning, could this be also possible similar?

Another "how many wooden boards" question. Open my book to you: Kalimantan's post did not "aim" at any forumer in the first place, but why I responded to him in sure a way? Simply just to remind (in quite an unfrendly style, I must admit) him his sentence was too "bossy" could scare away those who want to express opinions. He apologised and I finally stated my views "foc" - win-win, isn't it.

Only he knows. Or, Kalimantan, if you read this, care to express some to know what really happened, my hands typed until tired already lor.

bepgof, u have summon for me spirtually, boss ?

Zodiac issue - is actually i typed fast and never think thru, not to aim at anyone. Actually i am a very easy to get-along person.

For Mr Chang Tian case, let me re-summarise ACROSS all threads :sport-smiley-003:

1. Tong Noong Zhen has been my life-long geomancer. I did pay $ him to apply a fengshui strategy for job-hunting only.

2. As a consumer who knows nothing about FSM strategies or audit, i always want to find a geomancer who can make a leap-bound in my life. In aother words, i love to compare compare compare. So one day, happen to chance upon this forum. And read everything on who is who, and gives me the perspective that Mr Chang is a quality geomancer. I read that Mr Chang does not use fs objects and i expect it will be a major reno. Why not give it a try ?

3. Before meeting him, i email him and get fast replies (i don't know why some members get late reply) on questions of who and who and i even let him know my current geomancer is before his visit.

4. Actual meeting - we had a pleasant talk and i did inform him that he should plan the audit for maximum effects and he does his job on drawing out on the floor plan. He took about 3 hrs in total. I don't look over his shoulders as i m not a micro-managed person.

5. When he summarised, all the "facings" on eg tv, sofa, water element, etc are similar to Mr Tong. That's why i said it is about 95% similar.

6. Issue is i "expect" he should recommend a major renovation, eg how sinks, door, partition, etc are setup. But it was not in the plan. After email him, i was expected to pay for another visit which he will recommend a major renovation.

I am a reasonable person, why don't he put into floor plan directly what to construct instead of another visit. As to whether i should renovate my home, this will be a issue between myself and my wife.

I don't think the issue is about "size-up" on a person's wealth or character or not to entertain me from Mr Chang's perspective.

Hi Kalimantan, many thanks for detailed feedback. Try erase off what I've written over this issue, from mind. Start afresh.

Edited by bepgof