Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
apprye

Group Buy For Huper Optik

Hi Guys,

With the ever increasing temperature and the rising electricity costs, I'm looking at getting my house solar filmed.

Did tonnes of homework over the past couple of months and decided upon Huper Optiks for my place.

When there's enough people getting it together, I'm sure we can negotiate for a better deal, especially since it's the 7th Month now and sales volume is low.

Please do let me know if you are keen ok?

- Apprye - ~95 sq ft @ Jurong West St 64

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Not sure if this is the right sub-forum to post to... Cause it's not really Garage Sales... :)

any idea if huper optik has any clear film? coz my place's windows are already slightly tinted. if the film is also tinted. might turn out very dark

Will check it out for u..

SE showed me ceramics 30, 50 and 70 only.. They are non-reflective films. 70 is the clearest. :)

any idea if huper optik has any clear film? coz my place's windows are already slightly tinted. if the film is also tinted. might turn out very dark

Hi Guys,

With the ever increasing temperature and the rising electricity costs, I'm looking at getting my house solar filmed.

Did tonnes of homework over the past couple of months and decided upon Huper Optiks for my place.

When there's enough people getting it together, I'm sure we can negotiate for a better deal, especially since it's the 7th Month now and sales volume is low.

Interested but not willing to spend too much. My windows/sliding doors total 20m x 1.5m needed. Please let me know cost with / without installation.

Also did research & concluded that:

1) almost clear (high VLT) is more expensive than darker ones

2) car film more exp. than building film due to visibility clarity requirement by LTA (one car film Co. refuse to quote me for home as he said it is expensive!)

3) typical cost for clear type is $3.50 psf incl installation; $2.80 psf for DIY

4) DIY quite easy - can get professional look - check Youtube

how about frosted films? mine is a corridor corner unit and there are 2 bedrooms and living room with windows at the corridor. **** its gonna cost a bomb..

Will check it out for u..

SE showed me ceramics 30, 50 and 70 only.. They are non-reflective films. 70 is the clearest. :)

Keen on the group buy, please include me in. If it's on, can get the contractor to quote me for 5-rm.

let me know, I'm interested. huperoptik no local website unlike their competitors vkool etc.... is it possible to let us know what is the approx psf cost for huperoptik, is it going to be cheaper than vkool?

let me know, I'm interested. huperoptik no local website unlike their competitors vkool etc.... is it possible to let us know what is the approx psf cost for huperoptik, is it going to be cheaper than vkool?

I spoke to the huper optik sales exec who mentioned that his company also distributes 3m Prestige film, same price as Nano Ceramic 60% but higher IR rejection

Nano Ceramic : 59% IR rejection

3M prestige : 97% IR rejection.

However SE says Nano Ceramic looks 'clearer' but best to judge from samples. I'll more interested in the higher IR rejection.

V-Kool's IR rejection is also in the 90%+ range (my car has Vkool) but even more expensive psf.

Hi pulsar,

If i remember correctly, C30 is $10psf and C70 is $16psf..

If we hit 300sqft, we can bargain for 20% off...

Huper Optik C70

Visible Light Transmission (VLT) - 71%

Visible Light Reflectance - 10%

Total Solar Transmission - 38%

Infrared Rejection (IR) - 91%

UV Rejection - >99%

Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER) - 47%

Huper Optik C30

Visible Light Transmission (VLT) - 34%

Visible Light Reflectance - 11%

Total Solar Transmission - 23%

Infrared Rejection (IR) - 86%

UV Rejection - >99%

Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER) - 61%

Interested but not willing to spend too much. My windows/sliding doors total 20m x 1.5m needed. Please let me know cost with / without installation.

Also did research & concluded that:

1) almost clear (high VLT) is more expensive than darker ones

2) car film more exp. than building film due to visibility clarity requirement by LTA (one car film Co. refuse to quote me for home as he said it is expensive!)

3) typical cost for clear type is $3.50 psf incl installation; $2.80 psf for DIY

4) DIY quite easy - can get professional look - check Youtube

Hi breadman,

She has frosted films too...

I think it should be still affordable if you are going for C30.. :) Can you please PM me your email and contact number so that I can ask the SE to contact you for the measurements and quote?

how about frosted films? mine is a corridor corner unit and there are 2 bedrooms and living room with windows at the corridor. **** its gonna cost a bomb..
Edited by apprye

Hi sharin,

Can you please PM me your contact and also your email? I'll send all of your emails to the SE together so that she can follow up with the site visit and also quote.

Thank you so much! :)

Keen on the group buy, please include me in. If it's on, can get the contractor to quote me for 5-rm.

Hi erwin123,

Besides the IR rejection, you have to look at the visible light side too.. The best figure to look at is the TSER. Total Solar Energy Rejection...

Here's the info for the 2 series that I'm, currently looking at for Huper Optiks..

Huper Optik C70

Visible Light Transmission (VLT) - 71%

Visible Light Reflectance - 10%

Total Solar Transmission - 38%

Infrared Rejection (IR) - 91%

UV Rejection - >99%

Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER) - 47%

Huper Optik C30

Visible Light Transmission (VLT) - 34%

Visible Light Reflectance - 11%

Total Solar Transmission - 23%

Infrared Rejection (IR) - 86%

UV Rejection - >99%

Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER) - 61%

Can you please PM me your email and contact number?

Thanks! :)

I spoke to the huper optik sales exec who mentioned that his company also distributes 3m Prestige film, same price as Nano Ceramic 60% but higher IR rejection

Nano Ceramic : 59% IR rejection

3M prestige : 97% IR rejection.

However SE says Nano Ceramic looks 'clearer' but best to judge from samples. I'll more interested in the higher IR rejection.

V-Kool's IR rejection is also in the 90%+ range (my car has Vkool) but even more expensive psf.

Just talked to her.. Maybe you can try out C70? She will bring both C30 and C70 together for you to take a look loh.. :)

hi Apprye

Pardon my ignorance; but does Huper Optik comes with those reflective surface as well?

I'm looking for those of privacy features? Would would the charges be like?

The Huper Optik webby didn't seemed to say much..

TIA.

Hi Guys,