Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
liquid9191

Aircon Installation Report

Hi

Am selling my flat n the HDB officer requires my aircon installation report. But my aircon was installed by previous owner. Can advise where can i get this report? HDB should have a copy submited by previous owner right?

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

Am selling my flat n the HDB officer requires my aircon installation report. But my aircon was installed by previous owner. Can advise where can i get this report? HDB should have a copy submited by previous owner right?

Thanks.

Look like inspecting TO is self-defensive & kiasi. No flower pots, no hooks, no rail then catch windows and aircon's compressor. What happen to yr air con compressor? About to drop & hit ppl's head? Get an aircon service co to certify yr compressor installation still very tokong, sign, chop and submit the report.

In fact, if I were you, I would challeng HDB abt compressor installation: if need vibration test( how much verticaly/horizontal stress applied, hz range?), static load test (how many kg), dynamics load test, noise test (65dB measure 1 meter away).... ask them to list the "standards", only after passing these standards then is considered passed. If HDB has no such established standards, then what "report" they are referring to?(ensure 15A power socket is safe ?Present compressor weigh 80kg or less?) . Or, simply just get Ah cat or Ah dog co, writes something good, endorsed, signed, submit and case close?

Edited by bepgof

Look like inspecting TO is self-defensive & kiasi. No flower pots, no hooks, no rail then catch windows and aircon's compressor. What happen to yr air con compressor? About to drop & hit ppl's head? Get an aircon service co to certify yr compressor installation still very tokong, sign, chop and submit the report.

In fact, if I were you, I would challeng HDB abt compressor installation: if need vibration test( how much verticaly/horizontal stress applied, hz range?), static load test (how many kg), dynamics load test, noise test (65dB measure 1 meter away).... ask them to list the "standards", only after passing these standards then is considered passed. If HDB has no such established standards, then what "report" they are referring to?(ensure 15A power socket is safe ?Present compressor weigh 80kg or less?) . Or, simply just get Ah cat or Ah dog co, writes something good, endorsed, signed, submit and case close?

Hey thanks for your reply..

i find this issue abt the installation report is so silly! The inspecting TO said he can recommend me someone to get it done.

for nothing i need to come out 100+ for the report.. will go to the HDB branch office to check out more.

Just wanna see if anyone experienced this before?

Thanks.