Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
valkilmer

Was I Quoted Correctly By Contractor? (urgent)

hi guys..i measure the redline to be 15++ feet only. the L shape on the left is just box up to cover the big pipe. On the right hand side, it's just for me to put microwave and somethings in the 2 boxes shown.

blk108.jpg

i was quoted

$3480 for that (it includes the solid surface)

the break down is

22ft laminate kitchen cabinet c/w abs trimming, handles and drawer $2200

and

supply and install 16ft solid surface kitchen worktop $1280

i seriously donno how come it's 22ft when i measured the length of the redline to be 15++ft only :(

Edited by valkilmer

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi guys..i measure the redline to be 15++ feet only. the L shape on the left is just box up to cover the big pipe. On the right hand side, it's just for me to put microwave and somethings in the 2 boxes shown.

blk108.jpg

i was quoted

what material is the cabinet?

This is my quote. I hope it helps for comparison.

To design & fabricate built-in top & bottom kitchen cabinet in total length of 33ft(L) in HPL laminate finishing C/W ABS trimming, 1 chest of drawers with anti-slam sliding track, all anti-slam hinges for all swinging cabinet doors,all aluminium swinging door with glass panels

$3,465.00

To supply & install 21ft(L) solid surface kitchen worktop

$1,470.00

Hi,

Why dun u ask your contractor?

Think u need to know how big is your oven compartment. Might be 15 ft bottom, 2 ft for top oven cabinet and 2 ft for middle oven cabinet and the other 3 ft for the box up area there cos it's jutting out? Cos I have a similar oven unit like u and my id told me he count like that. But for your sink area, that I don't really know.

Maybe some other ppl can advise u better. :D

Hi,

If bottom is 16, box up pipe mid 1ft+top1ft +top 2 doors 2ft, tall unit mid 2ft + top 2ft + bottom 15ft make it a total of 23ft, so box up @ mid box up for piping is FOC if im not wrong :)

Just FYI

blk108.jpg

i was quoted

the break down is

22ft laminate kitchen cabinet c/w abs trimming, handles and drawer $2200

and

supply and install 16ft solid surface kitchen worktop $1280

i seriously donno how come it's 22ft when i measured the length of the redline to be 15++ft only :(

Edited by philzero