Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Noeltan

Living Vision - Police Case?

I called thel bank, unfortunately they claimed they cannot cancel the transaction, however if the good is not deliver within the date of delivery, bank will assist to chase the product on our behalf. Just for your info, there is no delivery date on my invoice. I ask Steven he claimed cannot confirm, so cannot indicate.. You see how experience are they. The know where is the loop hole.

Edited by FriendUnited

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yup. Bank cannot cancel the transaction swiped on credit cards. Only the company payable to (in this case Living Vision) can cancel the payment with bank on their side, which, of cos, will NEVER happen. Im sorry to hear that u already paid full for it, guess the only thing u could do now is keep bugging them abt ur dining set. But, do prepared urself that u will get something that is different frm wat u have chosen (as most did). Just take this as an experience.

Cheers...

Hi, can anyone tell if this might be PU just by looking at the pic? I was told full leather, but the bottom has a few scratches(slight peeling?)..................................................

5924971597_85a5eb5d1d.jpg

I have an unhealthy obsession with leather furniture and leather stuffs since young so that makes me quite an expert on leather, hehehe. You need to be a bit more specific here, is it merely scratches or is it peeling off? If it is peeling, then it is definitely PU or Bi-Cast leather. Anyway, like what Sam the Man said, based on your sofa design, there are no cows that are large enough to give you their skins for this particular sofa design ;p Whenever I buy any leather furniture, I will insist they write down "Top Grain Cow Leather" on the Invoice and Delivery Order. Although you can add words like 100%, Real, Full, Genuine leather and yet it don't offer any more protection simply because it can also be taken to mean 100% Full Synthetic/PU/Bi-Cast Leather, get the point? The word Genuine Leather is very misleading because in the leather trade, it can be taken to include Bonded leather as well. Avoid Bonded(Reconstituted) leather as it is made using leather scraps and bonded together with adhesives so it is not durable. Also, I always buy FULL Leather furniture and not Half Leather because over time, there will be a very noticeable difference between the real leather and non leather parts.

Frankly, it is not easy to tell Real leather from the Fakes. The smell test is not reliable as Chromium Tanned Leathers don't have the "Leather Smell" unlike the Vegetable Tanned Leathers. A quick and easy test is to use the edge of your finger nails to press into the leather, if it is real, it will leave a temporary finger nail mark for several seconds or until you massage it away.If the mark disappears as soon as you lift your finger nail off the furniture, then it is not real leather.

hahaha i bought the deal and went down to see their products.....they abit weird to show catalog with their china supplier name all over....anyway they dont really care about us (they were serving other customers) and i enquire on the price of an item, $300 more ex than other big furniture group, end up we quickly walk off, dont even bother to say anything further. just that my $2 is gone hahaha

oh no........ lucky u w3ngal didn't get conned there. But so many others bought the deal.. surely a few will really buy something there.. sigh.

By the way daveyap, interesting details about leather. Sorry, didn't login for a long time so didn't see your post. but will note those if i buy any more leather furniture in future.