Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunflowerlady

Fsm For Change Of Name

Hi all

anyone has engaged FSM goh from City plaza/confucian name or Master from yuan zhong xiu at Marine Parade?

i m still considering bwteen this 2 master.

please comment,if any..tks

:):unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

may i know is it for yourself? bacause i heard that change of name is better from young and not after u are after 25 years old, as your character has already been fixed.

may i know is it for yourself? bacause i heard that change of name is better from young and not after u are after 25 years old, as your character has already been fixed.

is nt for me,is for my daughter..

few week back, i went to FSM at marine parade,they comment that hers is nt really a good name so nid to change.

im tinking of which FSM to go to..city plaza or YZX?

Edited by sunflowerlady

seem like no one wants to reply my post..

anyone has the FSM list tt ivy has posted???

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Hi, it's not that nobody wanted to reply to your post. It might be because none of us knew about those 2 masters that U've highlighted in ur discussion thread. So cannot comment on which master u should go to.

I do agree with muffin. Change of name is also not to be trifled with because in some instances, if their masters aren't skillful enough in instituting the change, the outcome could be a disaster. The Hilton Hotel tragedy: It was published in the chinese newspapers that the groom has 2 exactly different chinese names, one of which was his original from parents & the other was from a master.

1 classmate also did the name change during our primary school days. Within 2 weeks of the deed poll for name change in lawyer's office, her dad died in a freak accident while at work; the entire family was thrown in dire straits when they lost their sole breadwinner. And my classmate was the eldest in the family with young siblings & her mother was pregnant at that time.

Not sure if that was their destiny or anything to do with her change of name but from that day onwards, everyone of us get really wary when we are told to change our name.

Since U're firmed up in changing of name, you might want to consider a chinese name with same pronounciation as ur original name. That is a safer option since u're already an adult as muffin has indicated.

I changed my name on NRIC with a deed poll from the solicitor's office. But I did it 3 yrs back after serious consideration & also consulted the GuanYin at waterloo street. Same pronounciation as my original name & many aspects have improved, especially my health.

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi, it's not that nobody wanted to reply to your post. It might be because none of us knew about those 2 masters that U've highlighted in ur discussion thread. So cannot comment on which master u should go to.

I do agree with muffin. Change of name is also not to be trifled with because in some instances, if their masters aren't skillful enough in instituting the change, the outcome could be a disaster. The Hilton Hotel tragedy: It was published in the chinese newspapers that the groom has 2 exactly different chinese names, one of which was his original from parents & the other was from a master.

1 classmate also did the name change during our primary school days. Within 2 weeks of the deed poll for name change in lawyer's office, her dad died in a freak accident while at work; the entire family was thrown in dire straits when they lost their sole breadwinner. And my classmate was the eldest in the family with young siblings & her mother was pregnant at that time.

Not sure if that was their destiny or anything to do with her change of name but from that day onwards, everyone of us get really wary when we are told to change our name.

Since U're firmed up in changing of name, you might want to consider a chinese name with same pronounciation as ur original name. That is a safer option since u're already an adult as muffin has indicated.

I changed my name on NRIC with a deed poll from the solicitor's office. But I did it 3 yrs back after serious consideration & also consulted the GuanYin at waterloo street. Same pronounciation as my original name & many aspects have improved, especially my health.

LOL...im juz kidding cos no reply after so many days..

tks for ur comment.

i tink i will consider chinese name with same pronounciation as her original name so guess we don have to do a deed poll thru solicitor.

may i know which FSM u consulted for ur name change?and does ur name change to another or with change wif same pronoun?

tks for ur comment.

i tink i will consider chinese name with same pronounciation as her original name so guess we don have to do a deed poll thru solicitor.

may i know which FSM u consulted for ur name change?and does ur name change to another or with change wif same pronoun?

If you want your chinese name to take effect, you'll need to do a deed poll at the lawyer's office and with the deed poll, make a trip down to ICA (immigration dept next to lavendar mrt station) to get ur IC replaced. The new IC will reflect your new chinese name. Otherwise, I don't think it's going to have much effect on the person. I did it in 2007, cost me approximately $210 (FSM's fees + deed poll + ICA fees for change of NRIC).

Mine came with the exact pronounciation. When the master presented the new name to me, I felt good & liked it immediately. It is extremely important that U get a master who is very good in bazi interpretation because if he/she interprets wrongly, the outcome would be a disaster...

I use a Taiwanese master (Chen Yin Chieh) who doesn't advertise but is very popular in bazi reading, very accurate as he is very well-versed in Purple Star Astrology. If you are interested, I could PM u his contacts but I'm not sure if you would be able to get into the Q.

Edited by edenstrauss

tks for ur comment.

Initially though of not to respond to this, cos I know nothing to the 2 masters, but hope serve as a message to Edenstrauss & others who read this.

1. A name(refer to chinese name) given to a being, beside for identification by external world, involves also some sense of "sentiment value"(期望,盼望,心意 ) or intent of the name giver to the receiver.

2. Through all these years of working experience and interaction with ppls, agreed that pronounciation of name, easy-to-memorise, meaningful, ....etc has some bearing to name receiver's future interaction with others. It has completely nothing to do with # of stroke.

Name giving is a very meaningful & significance task in life, for parents, just for that "intent". It should not be left to other hands for doing such. My experience for son & daughter (I gave them the chinese name, wife gave angmor name, no han yu pin yin)I explained them my intents of giving such names. My handwritting of chinese names are on their BC.

Son:博渊 (Wesley)- intent = knowlegeable in academic, as well as in personality - 阔不见边,深不见底

Daughter: 静涵 (Audrey)- quiet with depth - 柔静有涵养

Edited by bepgof

It's all about one's beliefs.

For English names, I did notice that many of us take after the meaning and become what the English name refers to. At least, it did for me... ;)