Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thx888

One Stop Home Theatre / Music Solution

Hi, I am looking for the following items, do you carry them? If yes, can you PM me the price? Do you have package?

1. Boston Acoustics Soundware XS (Speaker package)

2. Onkyo TX-SR608 (AVR)

Edited by edward

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u guys carry the QED Reference HDMI cable?

what are the lengths available? How much are they retailing at?

Thx.

HI Insane,

QED Reference HDMI 1m $145 , 2m $160, 3m $178. Thank you

Can quote me on Onkyo HT-S6200, HT-S6300 & HT-S5300?

Hi ,

KEC do not carry the above models , you may want to try Best , Havery Norman.Thank you

Hi thx888,

I have my eyes on Onkyo 508 & Tannoy SFX 5.1, but Vicenzo advised me to get 507 & demo the Definitive Technology Pro Cinema series. I am hoping to drop by KEC near the end of the month, but can I just check if my budget of 1.5k would allow me to purchase the following if I like it more than the Tannoy.

Onkyo 507 & Definitive Technology Pro Cinema series.

Thanks!

Hi thx888,

I have my eyes on Onkyo 508 & Tannoy SFX 5.1, but Vicenzo advised me to get 507 & demo the Definitive Technology Pro Cinema series. I am hoping to drop by KEC near the end of the month, but can I just check if my budget of 1.5k would allow me to purchase the following if I like it more than the Tannoy.

Onkyo 507 & Definitive Technology Pro Cinema series.

Thanks!

Hi Tintin,

Why not made your way to Kec and have a listen to both setup for yourself . If possible try to drop by during weekdays as it is less crowded and you would have more attention from the staffs at KEC . Please look for Alan , Dennis or Jeff .Lastly please bring your own movies and CD for testing. Than

I do have the intention to do that.. just that a bit too busy these couple of weeks.. so, thought might as well know if the recommended setup would be within my budget.. if it isnt, then wont bother bothering you guys already.. I'll just go with the tannoy setup. anyway, i'll drop by when i am less busy bah. =)

Hi Tintin,

Why not made your way to Kec and have a listen to both setup for yourself . If possible try to drop by during weekdays as it is less crowded and you would have more attention from the staffs at KEC . Please look for Alan , Dennis or Jeff .Lastly please bring your own movies and CD for testing. Than

Hi.. Hope that i don't sound stupid.. i am not really a movie fan.. i am just looking at 2.1 or 3.1 HTS to watch SCV and mio TV content and occasionally karaoke singing. My budget is 1500-2000.. is it doable? Can you advice on the equipments required?

hi,

do you carry hdmi/video/rca combo wall plates?

typically seen in conference rooms....meeting rooms etc

Hi Martin,

Atlantic Technology System 4400 , 6200e and 8200e are the only THX speakers KEC is carrying.Thank you.

Edited by thx888

Hi Martin,

Atlantic Technology System 4400 , 6200e and 8200e are the only THX speakers KEC is carrying.Thank you.

Viewsin85 just pm you, thank you.

hi...got your pm but your inbox full so cant reply you....

who/what exactly is Voila whch you recommended?? a company or a contact within the forum?

appreciate your help.